RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled [NPUB30107]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
rpcs3-v0.0.3-2017-08-29-da3f3fd1_win64

All default settings (Vulkan), SPU threads at 2

[Image: elbbtk.jpg]

Goes in-game just fine with missing textures and other graphics.

Framerate and sound all good. Kinda playable.
(09-01-2017, 05:14 AM)baguettez Wrote: [ -> ]rpcs3-v0.0.3-2017-08-29-da3f3fd1_win64

All default settings (Vulkan), SPU threads at 2

[Image: elbbtk.jpg]

Goes in-game just fine with missing textures and other graphics.

Framerate and sound all good. Kinda playable.
Can Confirm with current build as of 10/2/2017.
With SPU LLVM Recompiler: the physics is broken. You need to enable "accurate xfloat" or use ASMJIT.
rpcs3-v0.0.5-7180
game is now very playable as of build rpcs3-v0.0.5-7195-23b52e1b_win64 little to no glitches at all color bugs are now fixed and textures are showing just fine should be moved to "playable" section.

[attachment=9738]

settings I used: (CPU) ppu decoder; LLVM Recompiler (fastest)
                                        spu decoder; ASMJIT Recompiler (fastest)
                                        Preferred spu threads; 2
                                        Firmware settings; load liblv2.sprx only

(GPU) renderer; Vulkan
                                       resolution; default
                                       aspect;16:9
                                       framelimit; off
                                       Additional settings; "Strict rendering mode" only
                                       all other additional settings turned off
(08-18-2018, 06:21 AM)skullcrackerchris Wrote: [ -> ]game is now very playable as of build rpcs3-v0.0.5-7195-23b52e1b_win64 little to no glitches at all color bugs are now fixed and textures are showing just fine should be moved to "playable" section.

Preferred spu threads; 2

(GPU) renderer; Vulkan
                                       resolution; default
                                       framelimit; off

Did you pass level 6?
(08-22-2018, 11:53 PM)nentero Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2018, 06:21 AM)skullcrackerchris Wrote: [ -> ]game is now very playable as of build rpcs3-v0.0.5-7195-23b52e1b_win64 little to no glitches at all color bugs are now fixed and textures are showing just fine should be moved to "playable" section.

Preferred spu threads; 2

(GPU) renderer; Vulkan
                                       resolution; default
                                       framelimit; off

Did you pass level 6?

i beat the entire game no problems with a buddy on my arcade cab
three (ingame) screenshots are usually required for playable reports https://forums.rpcs3.net/thread-196671.html
But I'll make an exception here since other people have shown the game running and its your first report and you finished the game.
I beat the game, constant 60 fps, no stutter, no hitch, all graphics present.
One  of the best performing emulated PS3 game I ever played.

[attachment=10258][attachment=10259]
Final level
[attachment=10260]
How to change user name: "Unknown" ?
On my PC the game is not played with such high graphics resolution. Can anybody suggest what is the issue?
It is getting very boring now to play this game with fewer graphics and bad sound!!
Pages: 1 2