RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: 3d Dot Game Heroes [BLUS30490]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
does this game still hang randomly?
Any change on this game yet?
Try it for yourself and find out? wont take long.
I just finished this game. No crash, no stutter, constant 30fps. Works perfect, and that's on a AMD cpu.
(02-17-2019, 09:37 AM)izzy69 Wrote: [ -> ]I just finished this game. No crash, no stutter, constant 30fps. Works perfect, and that's on a AMD cpu.

need screenshots and log file

thanks again for reporting
just checked it again on latest 7972 crashes all over the place. its a shame that this game cant get looked at. posted its problems over a year ago sent a log and nothing was done. plus this is a game that can only be played on ps3 was never ported on pc.

3D Dot Game Heroes random crashing #4433

would be nice if someone could looked at this as see why the game crashes. other than that, it runs at full speed.

here is a fresh log of just this game
I will put a bounty on this game to get it playable if someone familiar with this emulator would care to take a look into it.
Using OpenGL, there are many, many crashes with this game to the point of being unplayable.
However, swapping over to the Vulkan Renderer, I've played it for a little over an hour and completed the first dungeon without any issues or hangs. Very happy and I'll update more when I get further along with any issues I encounter. I am running 0.0.6-8380-cfa1416d
(07-15-2019, 02:05 AM)kalani Wrote: [ -> ]Using OpenGL, there are many, many crashes with this game to the point of being unplayable.
However, swapping over to the Vulkan Renderer, I've played it for a little over an hour and completed the first dungeon without any issues or hangs. Very happy and I'll update more when I get further along with any issues I encounter. I am running 0.0.6-8380-cfa1416d

Any update on your progress?  Just curious.
Just played through 3D Dot Game Heroes using the Vulkan API. Completely Playable, full FPS, very mild graphical issues in the fairy caves, that's about it.
Pages: 1 2 3