RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Drakengard 3 [NPUB31251]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why 24x24? that achieves nothing, you need 512x512 resolution scaling to fix graphical issues with the particles.
And keep anisotropic filtering on automatic
Playable 
Beaten the game from start to finished.  Gameplay is stable.  Dodging/defense are more fast/flexible to deal with.  The game correctly renders as well as NO MORE red dots/lines are presented.

# Gameplay FPS = (56~60)
# Cutscenes (26~30)
# RPCS3 v0.0.9-9974-01cafc04 Alpha
# Default setting [Res. scale= 300% Fullscreen 4K]
# Whatcookie patch [60FPS][Vblank Frequency= 120]
# Intel i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | 32GB RAM | 2070S 8GB Nvidia |NVMe storage (3500MB/2500MB Read/Write).
> The game correctly renders as well as NO MORE red dots/lines are presented.
Pretty sure they are and always were if you use Anisotropic Filter on 16x or other non auto value
I see.  So, I have re-checked with Auto Anisotropic Filter and I got the same outcomes all time with Anisotropic Filter on auto or non auto (x16).  Uploaded photos with Auto Anisotropic Filter are included with log file.
  • Chapter menu (red shadow under Lantern is gone)
  • Mission Menu (red shadow left to rolling paper is gone)
  • Loading screen (curvy vertical red line is gone)
  • Final song skyscraper ( windows red dot is gone)
- SYS: RPCS3 0.0.29-15710-b7fe35a2 Alpha | master
- SYS: Intel® Core™ i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz | 16 Threads | 31.92 GiB RAM | TSC: 3.600GHz | AVX+ | FMA3 | TSX-FA disabled by default
- RSX: Found vulkan-compatible GPU: 'NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER' running on driver 536.23.0.0
- SYS: Firmware version: 4.90

Playable
Updating post (12) & (14).  Gameplay FPS is Stable. Graphic/Cutscenes are well-rendered.  Sound/Effects are clearly working.

@ Sharpen Misalign Some Lighting (Res. Upscaling)
# Set Res. Scale Threshold = 512 x 512 (GPU)                                      

Showcase Video 
Watch Here (Inc. Config + VB = 120Hz)
What happened with final song with current version?
I couldn't believe my eyes when I re-launched the game today, which had been on the disk for a couple of years.
I have finished it long ago, and the final was black and white, just like on ps3 recordings.
The bracelets are golden now, there is a complex red mist effect when sisters appears, the fog in the town is yellow-brown.

And the most strange thing is that looks natural, just like it was intended from the start.

May be it was intended? But did not work on PS3 for some reason? 
May be its better now?
Pages: 1 2