RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition [BLUS31202]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Build: v0.0.3-3-7fa42cf Alpha

Hardware:
i7 5820K @ 4.4ghz
R9 Fury Tri X
16GB 2400mhz DDR4
Win10

Settings:

PPU: LLVM
SPU: ASMJIT
Renderer: Vulkan
Resolution: 1280x720
Audio: Xaudio2

LLE: Automatically load required libraries.

The game isn't able to progress past the execution scene because the thief never runs off to avoid execution. This is likely due to a low framerate that breaks the physics engine.

[Image: KjHqoPy.png]
RPCS3 v0.0.4-6305-51a2b43d8 Alpha | HEAD
Quote:·F 0:06:22.472483 {rsx::thread} class std::runtime_error thrown: Unknown surface color format 0x0
(in file Emu\RSX\gcm_enums.cpp:689)
[Image: A3IDQE2.png]
[Image: cLGpHRo.png]
This game is for the most part playable now with some dips in the framerate. I have an i5-9600KF and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660.  I made it to level 11 playing through the emulator with 125% resolution using Vulkan. The only problem is random crashes from entering certain places or playing too long. After I played for around 20 to 60minutes the game would sometimes crash and other times it would be fine. The biggest issue is the random crashes after entering certain places. The ones I've found are House Gray-Mane, Temple of Kynareth, War Maiden's , New Gnisis Cornerclub, and the last portion of Bleak Falls Barrow.  The first 3 are in Whiterun, the 4th in Windhelm, and the 5th is a part of the main storyline. If I entered any of these places the game crashed in less than one minute. The only way to get past was to save every 10 seconds and load back in if it crashed. Other than that the game is very much playable if you just really wanted to play it considering it's not mandatory to go to 4 out of the 5 places I mentioned, but it should remain in the ingame category.
Gameplay as an update starts at 7:01
More info in description