RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Skate 3 [BLES00760]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-31-2017, 02:06 PM)Kravicka Wrote: [ -> ]Use port

Was that in reply to me? What port are you referring to?
Port to some place, its in pause menu i guess
Tried that. It teleports me, but I'm still underground. I've even cleared all data and started again, no change. For example you can start the training level and it shows the guy on the skateboard, but when the camera cuts back to you, you're still underground.
Video update

Thanks "Blast Processing", I didn't try skate 3 on rcsp3 for a while, but with your post I tried again and yes, we can reach 60fps now!
Big progress for this emulator, I hope it will be soon 100% playable! (mostly the shadows issue) and 60fps everywhere of course.
(11-16-2017, 10:02 PM)trotirider Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks "Blast Processing", I didn't try skate 3 on rcsp3 for a while, but with your post I tried again and yes, we can reach 60fps now!
Big progress for this emulator, I hope it will be soon 100% playable! (mostly the shadows issue) and 60fps everywhere of course.

Thanks "Useful feedback", I really hope we get more people involved in bringing Skate 3 to PC. Shadows are just a visual thing, better framerate is a better goal imo.
Skate 3 seems to run significantly worse for me on the newer builds that remedied the inverse shadows. I've linked a screenshot of the game on an older build and also on one of the newer builds in the same exact area to compare the frame-rate. Both instances are, of course, at the same settings and on the same specs.

This is on the older build: https://i.imgur.com/4Rjuuyy.jpg

And this is on the newer build: https://i.imgur.com/2ep9ICG.jpg

As you can tell there was a drop of about 20FPS from one build to another. I've tried messing with the settings as best as I could, however I can't seem to find the perfect mix of settings to get the performance back up.
So you guys still developing this?
We're not the developers of Skate 3, we develop a PS3 emulator.
Is there any possibility that I can download a much more "stable" version or in other cases, a modification or a build for the game so I can boost my performance? Playing on the Vulkan?
Pages: 1 2 3