RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time [BCUS98124]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RPCS3 v0.0.2-6-8e64e9d Alpha
Black screen only.

shoopdahoop22

(06-14-2017, 05:03 PM)GrantKane Wrote: [ -> ]RPCS3 v0.0.2-6-8e64e9d Alpha
Black screen only.

You need to load libaudio for this game to boot. Even if Auto LLE is selected, it wont run without libaudio.
RPCS3 v0.0.4-6282-78f7020ce Alpha | master

Active FPS on loading screen for a bit before freezing.

[Image: FTL1SBH.png]
RPCS3 v0.0.4-6314-2053de088 Alpha | HEAD

Performance seems to be okay with drops occurring when too many graphical effects are onscreen
I can get to this point pretty consistently before the emulator hard locks. There are a few more before this point which can be remedied by restarting the emulator
and loading your save.

[Image: XrR4Nxj.jpg]

Also something I noticed is that if there are any graphical effects or water onscreen the screen blurs like above. If not it doesn't blur like below

[Image: fDWSujT.jpg]

Also shots from weapons are invisible.
RPCS3 v0.0.5-7678-52ac0a90 Alpha | HEAD

I can't seem to get ingame anymore. I just get a black screen after selecting the brightness on a new game.
The game can be played, though is very laggy, through to Lord Vorselon's warship (about an hour or so into the game). When loading Vorselon's ship, it will hang.
Strict Rendering Mode must be enabled, otherwise it will fail to render most things in many situations, resulting in a mostly black screen. 

In addition, the game will crash sometimes when holding left control in combat (I could not find what left control was bound to).

The log file gets rapidly flooded with "RSX: Conditional rendering mode enabled (mode 2)" and "RSX: Program buffer overflow!". 

I have attached two log files:
ControlCrash has about a minute or so of gameplay before crashing due to holding left control. About 600,000 lines of this log file (25 seconds of logging) have been stripped out to make the file fit: [attachment=12991]
VorselonFreeze loads the game and immediately loads the autosave from entering Vorselon's ship, which then freezes: [attachment=12992]

Normal rendering (looks about the same with Strict Rendering on or off):
[Image: ZjZNYvm.png]
Low Quality (Strict Rendering on):
[Image: fNYFba7.png]
About the same scene as above, but with Strict Rendering off:
[Image: AYq59lA.png]

Tested on rpcs3-v0.0.6-7807-4c72f7c1_win64
Intel i7 6700k
GeForce GTX 1080
any new on this one ???
mine have no dialogue sound and hangs if i press start button in game play.
0.0.13-11342-d1e78374 Alpha

Game is playable so far to Torren IV with no major issues so far concerning actual gameplay and progression.

Torren IV's grind rail section has a jump that appears to be a continuous rail making it difficult to pass but still possible. Not sure if emulation's fault or not, wasn't an issue playing on PS3.

FPS averages to 40fps during action with short drops to 30 but never below 25. (8700k & 1080ti)

Projectiles and explosions are completely invisible still, making fights practically impossible on high difficulties but possible from a technical stand point. 

Dynamic lighting seems all but absent but more testing is needed. 

Clank's subconscious has repetitive black flickering on screen but not bad enough to prevent completion. 

Fight with Vorselon 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4zzGJ2TumM
v0.0.13-11346-15a12afe Alpha

Game is playable all the way to the second clank's subconscious level. The game becomes softlocked here due to invisible effects that need to be targeted. 

The black flickering I mentioned is visible here as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3bGXjMJL_Q
Running this on rpcs3 0.0.14-11513-18721609 alpha, log included, using an RX 570 GPU

Last time I played this showed not only stuttering and missing graphics up the wazoo, but the zolar forest lake/ocean was less blue and more a cracked blood swamp, this was years ago on different hardware/rpcs3 version. Running it on my current hardware (only custom settings: resolution scale at 150%, stretch to display area) did show some slowing that was tolerable, occasional graphics flickering, some REAL damn 80's pink/yellow textures during clank's tutorial level (regular graphics soon loaded in), missing soundwave textures from that sound bot in the beginning, and the zolar forest lake/ocean isnt a blood swamp anymore. Its more of an algae riddled swamp now, but still a great improvement overall

Will play through it more and see if I do indeed encounter the issues others seem to be on
Pages: 1 2