RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Any releases after 6/02 not rendering properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jessman1988

Hello. I've tried every nightly after 06/02 and once the debugger was removed from the right side of the application every game renders 1/4th the size it should, even in full screen and it stays at the bottom left corner of the screen. This is with opengl. Vulkan still gives me a white screen and direct12 crashes. I have a gtx 770 and the latest nvidia drivers. I even tried a clean install. Thank you for your help.

Here's an image of the problem.
http://imgur.com/a/mR1B1

And my log.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzLj-r...2RiWUd2cUU
Debugger wasn't removed. GUI was changed from wxWidgets to QT and Debugger is now hidden by default but still there.
Nevertheless, this is very weird. Can you post a screenshot?

jessman1988

(06-09-2017, 09:00 PM)Annie Wrote: [ -> ]Debugger wasn't removed. GUI was changed from wxWidgets to QT and Debugger is now hidden by default but still there.
Nevertheless, this is very weird. Can you post a screenshot?

I did. I couldn't get the embed to work so I posted a link. When I revert to 06/02 or earlier builds it works fine again. Thank you for the information.
DPI issues. Change your resolution to something low or change your DPI to confirm. I'm guessing you have a relatively small 4k display or something similar.

jessman1988

(06-10-2017, 12:56 PM)kd-11 Wrote: [ -> ]DPI issues. Change your resolution to something low or change your DPI to confirm. I'm guessing you have a relatively small 4k display or something similar.

I appreciate the reply but I have a 1080p display. I'll mess with the DPI but it still doesn't explain why the new nighties effect the render size, especially in full screen. I'll post an update after I adjust my DPI settings. I'm using Windows 10 and I actually have my screen set to enlarge windows and text at 125% so i can read text from farther away.

jessman1988

Alright. I set the DPI to 100% and it's fixed. Thank you so much. Is there a reason why this only recently started happening? I'm okay with switching my DPI to use this emulator but I can't help but wonder what's changed.
(06-11-2017, 02:56 AM)jessman1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright. I set the DPI to 100% and it's fixed. Thank you so much. Is there a reason why this only recently started happening? I'm okay with switching my DPI to use this emulator but I can't help but wonder what's changed.

Qt transition. Still some kinks to work out.