RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Haze [BLUS30094]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

wffl

RPCS3 v0.0.2-5-7b37b32 Alpha

Intro with vulkan. White screen with opengl.

IgelRM

rpcs3-v0.0.3-2017-08-05-874a0a3b_win64

Intro state with both OpenGL and Vulkan now.
In preparation for upcoming changes to the compatibility database, this thread is being moved to ingame. Due to other threads for the same media (Disc or PSN) already being in that category.

If you can confirm one specific ID for the same game and in the same type (PSN or Disc) should not be in the same category e.g one of them is loadable the other is playable then please PM a moderator and we can look into it. (make sure both are tested with the same settings and RPCS3 version first)

Tested with: RPCS3 v0.0.4-6226-17bfb3be Alpha
rpcs3-v0.0.5-7559-45942c49 Alpha
all the settings are on the video down

Now that game can be played with Between 22-30 FPS.
Opengl is mostly to crash in start (on the first time in game installtion, or even if you installed everything with Vulkan, it will crash when starting the game) , but vulkan works good most of that time.
but there are some problems with the sound and with the seeing the menu options.

see that video:

https://youtu.be/VUU5sa9HdIs
On the video when i'm getting to the menu, jump to 2:19 to skip to the start of the game. (I got confused on the menu, and it took me a while to get the game going)

Log file:
https://ufile.io/gaqr8
The game runs fine with a decent cpu and vulkan (30fps) but we wont move it to playable until text is fixed. So you can actually see what some of the messages say and navigate the menu's.
(12-06-2018, 07:50 PM)Asinine Wrote: [ -> ]The game runs fine with a decent cpu and vulkan (30fps) but we wont move it to playable until text is fixed. So you can actually see what some of the messages say and navigate the menu's.

so you saying that the voice problem is My CPU doing?

My CPU can handle a PS3 game if it can handle much more heavy, PC games.

the real reason is that the emulator is not optimized enough for now, and taking to much from the CPU then he really needs.

But i agree that the emulator optimization is something that should be on the end of work
(12-07-2018, 07:35 AM)ori0032 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2018, 07:50 PM)Asinine Wrote: [ -> ]The game runs fine with a decent cpu and vulkan (30fps) but we wont move it to playable until text is fixed. So you can actually see what some of the messages say and navigate the menu's.

so you saying that the voice problem is My CPU doing?

My CPU can handle a PS3 game if it can handle much more heavy, PC games.

comparing emulating PS3 hardware to native PC games is foolish and misinformed..and yes, your CPU is very unimpressive and quite weak for PS3 emulation. you should stick with pcsx2 for now. As said before, Haze runs very well if you have a decent cpu.
^ Correct.
rpcs3-v0.0.6-8315-2bce3674_win64

Playable.