RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Battlefield: Bad Company (Gold Edition) [BLES00261]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seems like this got moved to playable anyway, moving back again.
RPCS3 v0.0.9-10227-7ba5f1f5 Alpha
The bot wont move games unless you have a new build name in the post.
[attachment=21726]
[attachment=21727]
10600k @4.8ghz with a 2070 super. was able to play through the whole game with little issues once i dialed in the right settings. had a couple crashes during the final mission. issues with res scale where fire and lights would look pixelated but when i changed the threshold to what you see then there were no issues with that.
(04-22-2021, 08:07 AM)DomCatz Wrote: [ -> ]10600k @4.8ghz with a 2070 super. was able to play through the whole game with little issues once i dialed in the right settings. had a couple crashes during the final mission. issues with res scale where fire and lights would look pixelated but when i changed the threshold to what you see then there were no issues with that.

I'm getting a ton of crashes on the first level when using the artillery.

5950X / 2080Ti, using your settings.

RPCS3 Version: 0.0.15-12039-e57f36fc Alpha

Any other ideas?

EDIT: I was editing the global not game settings. Still, with your settings I got past the artillery but then it crashed when fighting the tank. I don't consider it playable with this many crashes.

EDIT 2: doing better now with no crashes for a while after 1) Enabling Auto frame-rate limit 2) Deleting all caches 3) Enabling Accurate RSX reservation access 4) Grabbing the latest build

No idea which of those has improved the situation.

EDIT 3: looks like it was clearing the cache. If I disable the on-disk shader cache, the game is much less likely to crash.
2060, tried different combinations of settings

RPCS3 Version: 0.0.18-12844

The game, like the emulator, crashes at the very beginning of the game, the first "cutscene" - during the shooting of allied artillery. If don't look at it and miraculously reach the first checkpoint, then 100% will fly out when it comes to firing personal weapons at barrels.
Pages: 1 2