RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Tales of Graces F [BLUS30903]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
rpcs3-v0.0.5-6496-91d05111_win64

still similar issues, figured i try it out on the main build
Hey guys !
I just tested 0.5-6544
seems there is nothing new to report. Fps auto on vulkan is non functional
Nvidia gtx 1050, win 10.
Just bumping to say there's no more crashes (need LLVM set to 1?) and the game works pretty well on OpenGL+Auto FPS. With Auto FPS, you run 2x as fast on the overworld but combat plays near perfectly. If you set at 30 FPS you get near-perfect overworld but small jitter in combat, slow menus+mystic artes animation.

So yeah outside of Auto FPS not being 100% accurate the game runs very well.
(05-07-2018, 03:10 AM)XtraT Wrote: [ -> ]Just bumping to say there's no more crashes (need LLVM set to 1?) and the game works pretty well on OpenGL+Auto FPS. With Auto FPS, you run 2x as fast on the overworld but combat plays near perfectly. If you set at 30 FPS you get near-perfect overworld but small jitter in combat, slow menus+mystic artes animation.

So yeah outside of Auto FPS not being 100% accurate the game runs very well.

are you still getting the graphical / transparency lines running through the characters?  I haven't tested the game in awhile.
Yeah it's still there. Unfortunate but at least battles are near perfect when set at 30 FPS on OpenGL, same with skits.
as of the latest release... they LINES are now fixed... as well as the background image on menu screen dont crop/resize anymore... but the frame rate wont still sync, auto=60fps...
it wont still change to 30 when on world/town or out of the combat mode...
Hi i Found a way to fix auto fps
https://forums.rpcs3.net/thread-198913.html
Hope it will help
How to import save files??
Hi there I need some help because everytime I try to use openGL or Vulkan the game is freezing out of nowhere after a couple of minutes. Is this a common problem or am I the only having this kind of problem? TIA
(06-18-2018, 07:32 AM)fake2406 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there I need some help because everytime I try to use openGL or Vulkan the game is freezing out of nowhere after a couple of minutes. Is this a common problem or am I the only having this kind of problem? TIA

I have the same problem. The game cannot be continued.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14