RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Sonic the Hedgehog [BLUS30008]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RPCS3 v0.0.2-5-7739f33 Alpha
White screen only.

knuckles500

RPCS3 v0.0.2-13-431a1ef Alpha
Stuck at loading screen when starting the game. The same error occurs no matter the PPU, SPU, or Graphics setting. This occurs for the European version as well (BLES00028). RPCS3 also cannot automatically load the proper libraries and so these have to be loaded manually in order for the game to boot:
libaudio.sprx
libfs.sprx
libio.sprx
libresc.sprx
libspurs_jq.sprx
libsre.sprx

Seems to crash at:
F {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x00e2b614]} MEM: Access violation reading location 0x0

Settings:
PPU Decoder: Interpreter (precise)
SPU Decoder: Interpreter (precise)
Manually load selected libraries
Graphics Render: OpenGL
Audio Out: XAudio2
RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-96fd855 Alpha [2017-10-21]

Using the libraries Knuckles500 listed earlier, with PPU and SPU decoders both set for Recompiler (LLVM & ASMJIT, respectively). Again get to the first loading screen, which crashes just a few frames in.

[attachment=1420]

Boy do I want this to work. Load times on console are ridiculous, maybe PC would make it less painful....
Tested on 0.0.4-7789

The games now can run to the opening cutscene, after the cutscene the game will crash!

There alot of the line of crash! Sometime the game crash after PRESS START BUTTON. or if u don't PRESS START BUTTON in 20sec the game will crash too!

Here a few screenshot:

[Image: e1AhsYw.png]

[Image: h96IGjg.png]

[Image: pfizTpi.png]

[Image: 952Q9Gr.png]

[Image: DsOcPjf.png]

[Image: YFadLYx.png]

[Image: PaD8Cb6.png]

[Image: RAaiWTF.png]

This screenshot is a cutscene after the Opening, the model & texture is still can run perfectly. Only the background can running:

[Image: w3WWuSD.png]

After this loading screen, the emulator can't handle the game and then it's got not responding:

[Image: uAuzPIX.png]

LOG:

[attachment=4823]

Attention: The game has random crash, so please those image is only lucky at 1 time and the next time it's hard to get that again!
RPCS3 v0.0.13-11363-d25c401a Alpha | HEAD | Firmware version: 4.87

Windows 10 Pro
Intel® Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 
GTX NVIDIA 1070 Ti 8GB
16 GB RAM

Using the last build and for the moment, the game is unstable, Maybe we should move this game as "Intro" for now, due to is hard to get ingame, and you can't do anything at this point

I tried different settings to fix broken Graphics, Read depth buffers, Write depth buffers, Read color buffers, Force CPU blit emulation and Write color buffers, and nothing works, it's the same

And the game crash with that message
VM: Access violation reading location 0x0 (unmapped memory) [type=u8

P.S: You need to lock the game in 60 FPS, in GPU Tab, otherwise, the game will speed up
RPCS3 v0.0.19-13062-f16949c2 Alpha | HEAD | Firmware version 4.87

Windows 10 Pro
Intel Core i7 8700 CPU
GTX NVIDIA 1070 Ti
16 GB RAM

Nothing new, but, I saw the crash Access Violation is no longer purple, now is red, I'm not sure if it is good or bad, it doesn't detect the error crash in the log
For me When using it, it just says Access Violation with Purple Colors and doesn't even play, it just crashes with the Mac Version of RPCS3.
Edit: Update, I can see into the game, sometimes access violation comes up, but then when I can get into the game, i get not a lot of visuals, like the screenshot before me there is nothing but voices and the sky and you can move sonic around, but no graphics are visible yet. Using Mac latest version of RPCS3
Another update now, the game seems to whenever playing, I can hear music and sonic and tails and plays smoothly, however, the game itself flickers constantly quite a bit, using Mac latest revision.
Still not playable as the game you can still hear the audio, in menu is perfectly okay, but the background is a bit funny.
Pages: 1 2