RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Afrika [BLUS30399]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i could not reach the ingame with default settings.the problem is i dont remember what i changed before when i was in the game.......
It's fully in-game with rpcs3-v0.0.7-8623-432364cb_win64

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxfbKJ4ehmI

Renderer: Vulkan (OpenGL works but graphics are wrong)

Write Color Buffer On (not sure if this is making any difference)

400% resolution scaling

x16 Anisotropic Filtering

Captured at 1440p/30fps with OBS

Specs: i7 4770K @4.2Ghz, 16GB DDR3 2400Mhz, GTX 1070, Win 10 (1903)

Going to attempt to play through the whole game now.
(08-31-2019, 11:30 PM)Heroflex Wrote: [ -> ]It's fully in-game with rpcs3-v0.0.7-8623-432364cb_win64

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxfbKJ4ehmI

Renderer: Vulkan (OpenGL works but graphics are wrong)

Write Color Buffer On (not sure if this is making any difference)

400% resolution scaling

x16 Anisotropic Filtering

Captured at 1440p/30fps with OBS

Specs: i7 4770K @4.2Ghz, 16GB DDR3 2400Mhz, GTX 1070, Win 10 (1903)

Going to attempt to play through the whole game now.
yes i was in the game too,but somehow the game do not accept any of my pictures of a new animal or mission 01 task,did you succeed to make progress in the game,because it did accept one pictures from a Zebra,but nothing else.i took a close up front image of an Zebra but its always says that:Failed,did not recognize the requested animals.so weird,and none of the new pictures of animals has been accepted by the game.and how we will took a vertical shoot?the gamepad do not rotate the pictures.
How can i fix the this animal not recognize error?aslo if its needed to do a vertical picture,can it be done with my xbox controller?thank you
Confirming as of 18JAN2021 this game is not playable, i've tried as may different configuration option that i can, i'm still unable to transfer a photo or get the photos to transfer. i would love to dig into the code somehow to see if it can be fixed but i'm not sure where to start.

it looks pretty and everything handles correctly. but the missions require you to take photos and submit them and whatever algorithm is used to detect the animals isn't working and the process of transferring photos is broke.

CPU 5950x
GPU 3090.
(01-18-2021, 08:07 PM)picky33 Wrote: [ -> ]Confirming as of 18JAN2021 this game is not playable, i've tried as may different configuration option that i can, i'm still unable to transfer a photo or get the photos to transfer. i would love to dig into the code somehow to see if it can be fixed but i'm not sure where to start.

it looks pretty and everything handles correctly. but the missions require you to take photos and submit them and whatever algorithm is used to detect the animals isn't working and the process of transferring photos is broke.

CPU 5950x
GPU 3090.

Hello Picky33

That will be amazing if there is a fix!Such a brilliant game!Its so weird that once i was able to get a score for a first mission,since than nothing.i really appreciate your effort!
able to successfully send a passing photo to the first email
RPCS3 v0.0.24-14217-73784b9e Alpha | master
this is my first post so sorry if for any missing info
So is it playable now?
RPCS3 v0.0.24-14294-9a5dbda0 Japanese version playable needs write color buffers.
Pages: 1 2