RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Shadows of the Damned [BLUS30653]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RPCS3 v0.0.2-3-cdc49d1 Alpha
PPU Decoder: Recompiler (LLVM)
SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)
Renderer: OpenGL

Black Screen 0fps

Firelink Bonfire

RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-a2c6cf8 Alpha
It's ingame now.
Confirmed with user on Discord, to make it go ingame you need to set

Mouse Handler to Null

The problematic function is cellMouseGetDataList.

sanjaymaster

game 100% works chapter 4-3[/quote]
RPCS3 v0.0.5-6718-737db9005 Alpha | HEAD

I just finished the game so it is now playable.
(Needs performance improvements)

Also in chapter 2-1 I noticed a place where the screen goes black when you stand in a specific spot and look at a certain angle.
RPCS3 v0.0.5-6756-a68dac728 Alpha | HEAD

Intel® Core™ i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz | 12 Threads | 15.93 GiB RAM | AVX+ | TSX

This is more just for report completion but it seems fine to me. Given the game has been confirmed played through without any issue and I actually held a solid 30 in all the time I played (the first act and a decent bit of the second) it's good to be moved to playable again.
I've reached 4-2 I believe and it runs painfully slow there, Vulkan, resolution scale and resolution scale threshold are the only settings changed from default.
Hi can anyone help me

i cannot shoot any hanging objects like lamps or sheep head to cross. in old version i dont remember which one it was working fine but i stop playing it and keep updating to the newer version. now i am stuck and cannot hit any hanging object. i tried all the fixes mentioned on google but no use.

plus now many games hangs for no reason.

many thansk
Briefly tested this game, along with CPU utilization, this game starts at 56:20.

Another test on low end PC, has graphic issue that is not present on my current PC with 1080Ti. Tweaking of the game starts at 34:00, actual gameplay starts at 53:38
Unable to break crates and barrels. In the original game you can break crates/barrels with your weapon and find items inside to benefit your character. Please reference screen shot.