RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Folklore [BCES00050]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone Smile

I tried to look into how to add DLC for games via RPCS3, but i still couldn't find any info that could help me.

How does the process work? (explanation for dummies please :Smile

I did install the dlc pkg and all went well, but there was NO changes in the game itself :Sad The game in question is FOLKLORE. Im trying to add a lot of extra quests, but not working.

Do i need to add the LOG file in this post? and how to do so (if yes) ?

Hope i could get a easy tutorial on the correct way to add Dlc for games. Thank you Smile
(05-03-2018, 04:21 PM)Xhades Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone Smile

I tried to look into how to add DLC for games via RPCS3, but i still couldn't find any info that could help me.

How does the process work? (explanation for dummies please :Smile

I did install the dlc pkg and all went well, but there was NO changes in the game itself :Sad The game in question is FOLKLORE. Im trying to add a lot of extra quests, but not working.

Do i need to add the LOG file in this post? and how to do so (if yes) ?

Hope i could get a easy  tutorial on the correct way to add Dlc for games. Thank you Smile

can anyone confirm that dlc instalation does not work?
is it missing .rap file? or is a problem like castlevania dlc that really don't work?

installation screen never finishes unless you cancel.
The game is working almost perfect on my rather weak laptop (gtx 970m, i7 6700hq): 25 - 30 fps and no graphical glitches. But i'm using xinput controller and this game requires motion control. Is there any workaround? Buttons combo emulating dualshock3 shaking or something like that?
Pages: 1 2