RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Drakengard 3 [BLUS31197]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
JP voice dlc doesn't work, the rest is fine 30 fps Strict Mode.
(04-09-2018, 09:17 PM)miho171 Wrote: [ -> ]JP voice dlc doesn't work, the rest is fine 30 fps Strict Mode.

weird, jp voice is work well on me
(04-14-2018, 02:31 PM)aldy792 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2018, 09:17 PM)miho171 Wrote: [ -> ]JP voice dlc doesn't work, the rest is fine 30 fps Strict Mode.

weird, jp voice is work well on me

Yeah, it works.
Game is running quite well in general (except for audio stuttering when fighting more than a handful of enemies as mentioned by others, but I think there's no setting that can alleviate that on an i5 4690k). I am generally getting getting better audio when playing on Windows with XAudio2 than on Linux with any choices of audio backend.

There is one issue that hasn't been mentioned: there's some kind of rendering glitch - looks like inverted normals - that's causing a lot of shading weirdness on the final boss. I've got some recordings from when I had a PS3 available, so I've made a comparison video in the hopes that it's helpful.

RPCS3 version: v0.0.5-6694-25ec899cf Alpha | HEAD.

Hardware: i5 4690k @ 3.50Ghz, GTX 760, Windows 10, 8GB RAM. Problem is exhibited in both Linux Mint (would need to reboot to find out version) and Windows 10.
Settings:
CPU: Preferred SPU threads 1, SPU loop detection disabled, lower SPU thread priority enabled, thread scheduler enabled
GPU: Vulkan renderer, not sure exactly which graphics settings were used in this specific example, but I have identical results whether or not I have Write Color Buffers, Strict Rendering Mode, GPU Texture Scaling or Disable Vertex Cache turned on.

The attached log is from a different run to the above video, but also showing the same problem.
Finished chapter 0 and 1 and 2 without problem. Sound crackle a lot when many enemies around but FPS is almost ok.
Crashed on start of chapter 3. Tried many setting. After deleting shader cache the chapter work for a minute before crashing.
RPCS version 7130, using Vulkan

PC spec if it matter:
Core i7 6500u dual core 15W TDP when charging
RAM 8gb ddr3
Intel HD 520

Log file:
https://mega.nz/#!SaohGRqK!aw-eVvLm59Ax5...HiHAy-ndMs
I'm new to this emulator and I wanted to play drakengard 3 and I bought the disc a few days ago. Since my computer can't read blu ray discs I put the disc in my brother's computer and copied the files onto a flash drive. I put the files into a new folder named BLUS31197-[Drakengard 3]. I named it that since I found this video and I assumed the folder had to have the name look like that. When I try to boot it it says E LDR: Invalid or unsupported file format: C:/Users/Sarah/Desktop/RPCS3/dev_hdd0/disc/BLUS31197-[Drakengard 3]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN . I don't really know what the problem is. Is it because I put the files on a flash drive or is it in the wrong location?
Read the Quickstart Guide, you can't copy pasta files from a disc since it's encrypted, you have to follow the proper procedure
Weapon model view in the upgrade/purchase menu seems to be displaying incorrectly.
The actual view takes only about 1/4 of the box.

[Image: ioRG0Xt.jpg]

I've also noticed that dropped items like coins randomly appear and disappear - they can be picked up even when invisible.
Not sure if that's some feature of the game or a bug.

Aside from that it seems to be running quite well, much better than my PS3 copy.
Hey guys, I'm using R5 1600 and GTX 1070 to play Drakengard 3 on RPCS3, but audio stuttering a lot and game running around 10-20 fps in Chapter 3. Is anyone using R5 1600 that plays better than me? I also intend to upgrade my CPU to R7 1700, will that make the game run better?

My configs:
CPU: PPU LLVM - SPU ASMJIT - Load liblv2.sprx only - Enable thread scheduler - Preferred SPU Threads 1 - SPU Block Size Safe
GPU: Vulkan - Strict Rendering Mode - Use GPU Texture Scaling - Write Color Buffers - Anisotropic Filter Automatic
Audio: XAudio2 - Downmix to Stereo

prototype585

-----
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5