RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Tony Hawk's Project 8 [BLUS30011]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
rpcs3-v0.0.1-2017-02-26-dbe24fc1_win64

kamer1337

ingame, character is spinning, doesnt react to input but in menus yes

[Image: GAg8R64.png]

[Image: QSxKhyC.png]

kamer1337

the game could be almost playable (slow but seems the game works fine except the controls). controls doesnt work, if devs could look into it and make a fix

kamer1337

RPCS3 v0.0.2-12-73893b5 Alpha

Controls started to work, can skate around, cant skip intros/cutscenes. training level about 10 fps in other levels about 3 fps.
This game is running a bit more smoothly now, although I wouldn't say it's playable yet.

This game is definitely more playable now than ever, I rarely get drops under 10fps now.

Missing log, also I assume it's not on master builds.
Still Ingame anyways, needs a bit more performance.
(07-23-2017, 01:32 AM)Annie Wrote: [ -> ]Missing log, also I assume it's not on master builds.
Still Ingame anyways, needs a bit more performance.

Sorry, I didn't mean that in the sense of requesting you move it to the playable section, I just meant that the game is running better than ever.
It's playable until u run out of memory cos memory leak or just cos insane spam houndreds of ·E 0:26:30.099454 {rsx::thread} RSX: Depth texture bound to pipeline with unexpected format 0x95 per minute.

no log my pc crashed, but it was just depth texture spam and compiling shaders
Playable

Min. spec for Nvidia users: 32GB RAM
Pages: 1 2