RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution [BLES00238]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RPCS3 v0.0.1-3-c0589ca Pre-Alpha
Message "Insufficient space to copy the necessary files. Please exit the game and free up at least 650MB". (screenshot).

nicba1010

Loads Fine, Goes in game, cca 5 FPS.

Issue with text display and button icons it seems.
Only OPENGL works.
Duplicated thread.
Merging.
RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-69a5f3d Alpha
Game seems to be playable with correct graphics at 10FPS on my PC, will likely run better on more powerful PCs.
PPU Recompiler crashes the game after intro, Vulkan and DX12 crash when trying to load past the menu with Vulkan showing a blurry image, and DX12 stopping on the loading screen with a fatal error. Without strict rendering mode, text does not load correctly and there will be missing letters.

EDIT: I have completed a full game after researching all of the technologies, testing most aspects of the game.

EDIT 2: The hall of glory does not load correctly, however this is purely an aesthetic portion of the game.

EDIT 3: Sorry for not including the log file, I have updated the build number that I have ran it on, and included the log file.
Needs log file before eventual move to playable. See http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=174376
RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-c85806c Alpha

This is basically the same post as I have included above, but with a few updated screenshots, an updated build, and more complete log files.

Game seems to be playable with correct graphics at 10FPS on my PC, will likely run better on more powerful PCs.
PPU Recompiler crashes the game after intro, Vulkan and DX12 crash when trying to load past the menu with Vulkan showing a blurry image, and DX12 stopping on the loading screen with a fatal error.
Without strict rendering mode, text does not load correctly and there will be missing letters.
The hall of glory does not load correctly, however this is purely an aesthetic portion of the game.
I have completed a full game on an earlier build after researching all of the technologies, testing most aspects of the game. I believe this is still relevant as tests on the latest build show no difference in gameplay.

The log files have been uploaded elsewhere as they were not able to be uploaded in the specified formats at the specified sizes to the RPCS3 forum.

[Image: CPU2.png][Image: GPU2.png][Image: City2.png][Image: Game2.png][Image: Hall_of_Glory2.png][Image: Stats2.png][Image: Victory.png]

Log.7z Part 1
Log.7z Part 2
Just a bump to say that this game still seems very much Playable, despite the fact that previous issues still persists (PPU LLVM crash, overbright throne room), runs at 10-15 fps with ppu interpreter on an i5-4690. Vulkan even works now, and strict rendering is no longer required.

Screenshots were running at 1440p internal res.

This can definetly "be played from start to finish with playable performance and no game breaking glitches"
[attachment=6103][attachment=6105][attachment=6106][attachment=6107][attachment=6108][attachment=6102][attachment=6110][attachment=6109]

Here's some vulkan screens with framelimiter off, but performance seems same as opengl for now, using PPU interpreter anyways.
[attachment=6115][attachment=6116][attachment=6117][attachment=6118][attachment=6119]
This might be a strategy game but I think we should still wait for performance improvements / a fix to using PPU LLVM in this game before moving it to Playable.
I just wanted to add real quick that I just tested it on a 1080 ti using the settings recommended here, plus 200% resolution scale and no frame limit, and besides brief drops, it was running quite well. I can see how it does on my laptop later, but I'm pleasantly surprised.
I tested this game in RPCS3 v0.0.6-8071 Alpha [2019-05-05]. It's already very playable, nice smooth FPS on menus and just some errors: the trophy's room don't loaded textures properly. I'm getting 60+ FPS on the gameplay. 

My computer specs are: Ryzen 1600 + 8 GB Ram + GTX 1060 6GB + 2 TB HDD (where the game is located).

Pages: 1 2