RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Lollipop Chainsaw [BLUS30917]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello this game also isn't working for me either. I'm having the same problem Nikorasu95 is having. I'm getting the same Error. The game use to work but now it doesn't. Please fix.
Honestly i'm telling the truth! If i'm lying and i'm not, may my whole family and everyone I love and hold dear die.
(04-12-2018, 01:29 AM)Nikorasu95 Wrote: [ -> ]No offense but It really pisses me off how when a game is playable for other people but not for me. I keep getting "ERROR: Not enough available space (terminate application). Space needed 1537257191 KB." I have 1 TB of free space, so wtf? FYI this isn't the only game that does this. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles does it as well. Both games used to work. Please someone explain the reasoning behind this Error. I'm using the  build 0.0.5-6655-c4af50df0. The game also doesn't work on the official build on RPCS3.net 

Attached is my log.

I got the same problem i was able to play the game by using rpcs3 on lower than 1TB HardDrive.. don't know why but it worked for me.
(05-22-2018, 07:59 PM)KrondaliX Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2018, 01:29 AM)Nikorasu95 Wrote: [ -> ]No offense but It really pisses me off how when a game is playable for other people but not for me. I keep getting "ERROR: Not enough available space (terminate application). Space needed 1537257191 KB." I have 1 TB of free space, so wtf? FYI this isn't the only game that does this. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles does it as well. Both games used to work. Please someone explain the reasoning behind this Error. I'm using the  build 0.0.5-6655-c4af50df0. The game also doesn't work on the official build on RPCS3.net 

Attached is my log.

I got the same problem i was able to play the game by using rpcs3 on lower than 1TB HardDrive.. don't know why but it worked for me.

I had the same exact problem for ages. In the most recent build I switched the SPU Decoder to the experimental LLVM Recompiler and the game booted like a charm, and runs at a solid 30 FPS for the most part (besides shader compilation). Try with that setting set and see if that fixes your issue. At the current state the game is very much playable with only a few graphical artifacts at higher resolutions (1440p/4K)...possibly due to god rays. But not too sure.
Perfect fully playable

i can't see any problem in this game...

------------------------
((Test on  RPCS3 v0.0.8-9462-48a847d1 Alpha))
Link Patreon for Help developer https://www.patreon.com/Nekotekina

-------------------
Better in Vulkan

--------------------

Speed   : Full (30 FPS)
Movie   : Perfect Work
Graphic : Perfect  Work
Music   : Perfect Work

Tongue 
The log file:-
[attachment=17053]
RAM:- 32.0 GB (3000 MHz)
Playable
Beaten the game from start to finished.  Gameplay FPS is stable by default.  Res. upscaling causes random blurry/discolored in few cutscenes.  Enable Write Color Buffers corrects the upscaling discolor and drops some FPS.

# Gameplay FPS = (59~60)
# Cutscenes (29~30) | Cutscenes (59~60)
# RPCS3 v0.0.9-10009-ecb6d384 Alpha
# Default setting [Res. scale= 300% Fullscreen 4K]
# Whatcookie patch [60FPS][Vblank Frequency= 120]
# Intel i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | 32GB RAM | 2070S 8GB Nvidia |NVMe storage (3500MB/2500MB Read/Write).

@ Res. Upscaling Blurry/Discolor in Cutscenes

# Enable Write Color Buffers (GPU)
# Enable Force CPU Blit emulation (Debug)
Pages: 1 2