RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Super Robot Taisen OG Saga - Masou Kishin III - Pride of Justice [BLJS10223]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

onelight

Using rpcs3-v0.0.1-2017-02-08-23b96717_win64
decrypt all SDAT file

Load libraries:
- libadec.sprx.elf
- libat3dec.sprx.elf
- libatrac3plus.sprx.elf
- libatxdec.sprx.elf
- libdmux.sprx.elf
- libdmuxpamf.sprx.elf
- libfs.sprx.elf
- libl10n.sprx.elf
- libpamf.sprx.elf
- libpngdec.sprx.elf
- libresc.sprx.elf
- librtc.sprx.elf
- libsail.sprx.elf
- libspurs_jq.sprx.elf
- libsre.sprx.elf

cjr1982

I will try this game. thank you.

clound888

Hi onelight,

Can you send me decrypt all SDAT file ,thank you so much ,this is may email address : removed
(05-04-2017, 05:32 AM)clound888 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi onelight,

Can you send me decrypt all SDAT file ,thank you so much ,this is may email address : removed

You don't need them anymore, RPCS3 automatically decrypts sdats on the fly. Asking for game files is not allowed
Thread's name should be Super Robot Taisen OG Saga - Masou Kishin III - Pride of Justice [BLJS10223].

davidlong

hi, i have tried to play this game, it's really good but when i use ultimate skills, the game hangs with errors

"Mem: Access violation reading location 0x1bc"

Please help !!!
(07-28-2017, 12:38 PM)davidlong Wrote: [ -> ]hi, i have tried to play this game, it's really good but when i use ultimate skills, the game hangs with errors

Please help !!!

https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/wiki/How-...or-Support

---

Someone has to test this game more thoroughly though, initial testing doesn't seem to suffice
Can you fix it ?
RPCS3 v0.0.5-6550-252ddf808

Loadable

Code:
·F 0:00:22.923387 {PPU[0x1000017] Thread (playStartThread) [0x0066a168]} MEM: Access violation writing location 0xd0080f80
(07-28-2017, 03:50 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2017, 12:38 PM)davidlong Wrote: [ -> ]hi, i have tried to play this game, it's really good but when i use ultimate skills, the game hangs with errors

Please help !!!

https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/wiki/How-...or-Support

---

Someone has to test this game more thoroughly though, initial testing doesn't seem to suffice

The problem still exists.
But I want to say is last year I somehow solved the problem by changing the libraries setting. (can load the cut scene but extremely slow, but I can say still working)
But when I want to play it again today, RPCS3 updated so much and the setting disappeared and I can't make it again.
To explain why ultimate move will have a problem but normal move did not, because ultimate move is actually playing of animation scene, but normal move seems like movement of real time 3D models.
Actually for Masou Kishin 2 which is on PSP, similar problem exists in ultimate move when playing with emulator.
And I tried to enable "libsail.sprx", the game did not crash at the beginning of battle scene, but after dialogue of character, the attack scene did not loaded.
(Normal flow of battle scene: dialogue of character>attack scene)

Do it make any hint to solve it? Confused
Definitely have a solution by changing libraries setting as I did success before.
Pages: 1 2