RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Rock Band 2 [BLUS30147]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tested on modded build v0.0.1-1669d0fd (PR #2352). Shows a few intros, and doesn't react on controls at "press start" screen. Keeps spamming
Code:
U {PPU[0x100000e] Thread (ThePs3MicManager::RegisterMics) [0x00a07b1c]} cellAvconfExt TODO: cellAudioInGetAvailableDeviceInfo

Requires minor hack in cellAvconfExt.cpp

replace
Code:
fmt::throw_exception("Unimplemented" HERE);
to
Code:
UNIMPLEMENTED_FUNC(cellAvconfExt); return CELL_OK;
(02-07-2017, 11:32 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: [ -> ]Tested on modded build v0.0.1-1669d0fd (PR #2352). Shows a few intros, and doesn't react on controls at "press start" screen. Keeps spamming
Code:
U {PPU[0x100000e] Thread (ThePs3MicManager::RegisterMics) [0x00a07b1c]} cellAvconfExt TODO: cellAudioInGetAvailableDeviceInfo

Requires minor hack in cellAvconfExt.cpp

replace
Code:
fmt::throw_exception("Unimplemented" HERE);
to
Code:
UNIMPLEMENTED_FUNC(cellAvconfExt); return CELL_OK;

Hi,

I tested with the latest build of RPCS3, and I was able to successfully go to the Main Menu just fine. I have no idea how I can connect my Guitar or Drum, so I couldn't go inside the Quick Play menu.

Can we actually connect these as of now?

Thank you
Specific peripherals aren't supported. Only normal controllers.
Playable just like the European version, just tested it myself (not sure if it needs a report again)
Should be moved to playable.

https://forums.rpcs3.net/thread-200239.html
Game is playable at 60 FPS on Build 0.0.7-8741 using Vulkan. Rock Band 2 Guitar is not registering buttons correctly, and there are some graphical issues when playing song relating to skin and clothing textures.

Upper red/green are reversed, upper orange doesn't register, lower orange hits 2 frets at once, tilt doesn’t work, and start/select are reversed on Rock Band 2 guitar.

Here is a screenshot of graphical errors when playing:

[Image: T2y5ctJ.png]
Not sure if this would help anyone - but I got the upper frets for the guitar sorted out (with the exception of Orange, sorry Hard mode players).

Using an original PS3 Rock Band Guitar with the wireless USB dongle.  Running RPCS3 v0.0.18-12869-8e311273

- Use MMJoystick handler
- Map Face Buttons as thus: Triangle - Button 4, Square - Button 1, Circle - Button 3, Cross - Button 2
- Map Select to Button 9, Start to Button 10, PS Button to Button 13
- Set Device Class to Guitar and Rock Band

Strum works, Whammy works, First 4 upper color frets will work.

If anyone figures out Orange, let me know. Thanks!

[attachment=23283]
(10-07-2021, 03:41 PM)RoachedCoach Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this would help anyone - but I got the upper frets for the guitar sorted out (with the exception of Orange, sorry Hard mode players).

Using an original PS3 Rock Band Guitar with the wireless USB dongle.  Running RPCS3 v0.0.18-12869-8e311273

- Use MMJoystick handler
- Map Face Buttons as thus: Triangle - Button 4, Square - Button 1, Circle - Button 3, Cross - Button 2
- Map Select to Button 9, Start to Button 10, PS Button to Button 13
- Set Device Class to Guitar and Rock Band

Strum works, Whammy works, First 4 upper color frets will work.

If anyone figures out Orange, let me know. Thanks!
Orange is bound to L1