RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - HD Edition [NPEB00686]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Moving.
I'm getting a weird glitch. The game runs pretty well, but when the camera is angled to show the furthest available draw distance, first there are visual glitches, and then a total black screen. If I angle the camera pointed directly down, it's perfectly clear and the framerate is fine, but if I angle it horizontal to look across a map, just black.
I used auto-loaded the libraries and the game looks very nice, only prob is the sounds. I have an echoing stuttering which ruins the whole experience. I experimented with all of the emu sound settings but had no luck
Its playable but it seems that there might be an audio channel issue. I know sound issue was reported before but from what I can tell it seems that there is not enough defined resources or available channels for the audio.
Once i'm past the control type selection screen, it just freezes on the map screen and says
F {PPU[0x100000c] Thread (GDV::RequestPool::Thread00) [0x01145400]} MEM: Access violation reading location 0x0

Any known fix for that?

EDIT:
rpcs3-v0.0.5-6649-7303f04b_win64 seems to have fixed it
(08-21-2017, 09:59 AM)fifazalata Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2017, 12:29 AM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Is it full speed at 30 fps? If so, and it really seems playable, attach/link a log file so this can be moved up.

Yes, shadow.
From initial testing, he's right.
Request moving to Playable.

Very playable on RPCS3 v0.0.5-7018-345f92ab0 Alpha . 
I'm not sure if it's my upgraded specs or a newer build, but I'm no longer getting audio stuttering.
Currently using RPCS3 v0.0.5-7321-52377791 Alpha.
(01-28-2017, 03:05 AM)AAKH1361 Wrote: [ -> ]Screen is black and game have fps don't show anyting

Audio:
 Convert to 16 bit: false
 Dump to file: false
 Renderer: XAudio2

Core:
 Hook static functions: true
 Load liblv2.sprx only: false

Load libraries:
   - libac3dec.prx
   - libadec.prx
   - libapostsrc_mini.prx
   - libatrac3plus.prx
   - libavcdec.prx
   - libdivxdec.prx
   - libdmux.prx
   - libfont.prx
   - libfontFT.prx
   - libfreetype.prx
   - libfreetypeTT.prx
   - libfs.prx
   - libio.prx
   - libjpgenc.prx
   - libl10n.prx
   - libmvcdec.prx
   - libpamf.prx
   - libresc.prx
   - librtc.prx
   - libsail.prx
   - libsjvtd.prx
   - libsmvd2.prx
   - libsmvd4.prx
   - libspurs_jq.prx
   - libsre.prx
   - libsvc1d.prx
   - libvdec.prx
   - libvpost.prx

PPU Decoder: Interpreter (precise)
SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)
I did this but the PS4 controller does not work but in ohter games works. Any solutions? Thanks
Don't follow settings from three years ago lol Those settings are horrible. You basically never want to use interpreters, and loadliblv2.sprx only is enough for 99% of games, no need to load individual modules.
Just finished the game, and had no issues. The only thing I had to change was the renderer form OpenGL to Vulkan, and turn on Vsync to get rid of screen tearing.

Video by me:
[color=var(--newCommunityTheme-linkText)]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pXRTyhF3LI&t=5s[/color]
Pages: 1 2