RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown [NPUB30625]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-17-2017, 10:41 PM)Annie Wrote: [ -> ]Crashes relating fog_c are fixed on latest kd-11 PR.

I will hope it's going to be in release build soon Wink

moleymole2183

new to all this how do i run this game i select install pkg but nothing there
Make sure you properly ripped the package, here's a guide on how to rip packages you have access too from Store using your PS3.
http://wololo.net/2015/03/17/how-to-obta...games-app/

You'll need a .rap file for game content decryption, you'll need a CFW PS3 to generate it.
Crashing fixed, game runs full speed

Ihaveadollar

(07-27-2017, 10:44 PM)reznoire Wrote: [ -> ]Crashing fixed, game runs full speed

Used your settings and the game stopped slowing down during fights and is basically perfect for me.

dragonfyre79

Any idea why my controller won't respond ?Huh
RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-ed21bb3 Alpha | HEAD   0.0.3-6756
Intel® Core™ i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz | 12 Threads | 11.92 GiB RAM | AVX GTX 970
its just perfect in 4k  Wink
Moving to playable
First off, huge thank you to the RPCS3 team for the fast progress made so far. Been hoping for a PC port of this game for a decade.

It runs great for the most part, but does everyone have lighting bug on this game (everything has a red tint)? It's evident on the vids posted above too. Any preliminary ideas on what might be causing it?
(12-08-2017, 12:09 AM)Adria Wrote: [ -> ]First off, huge thank you to the RPCS3 team for the fast progress made so far. Been hoping for a PC port of this game for a decade.

It runs great for the most part, but does everyone have lighting bug on this game (everything has a red tint)? It's evident on the vids posted above too. Any preliminary ideas on what might be causing it?

I can concur also having this problem, see here:

[Image: HtiEs1B.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4