RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Disgaea 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are supposed to use the fast PPU and SPU interpreter for this game. Also restart rpcs3 every time you restart the game or the log becomes cluttered.

And the log tells me your GPU is a Radeon 8610G which looks like pre historic integrated graphics that only does OpenGL. What CPU do you have? Seems to be an old Bulldozer based "quad core" at 2 ghz... rpcs3 (or anything else that actually uses the CPU) is never going to run well for you. Also a DX12 GPU is required for good performance.

Not sure what you expected, your computer is certainly slower than a real PS3...

Metrona

okay so i put it both on fast

and yeah.. i only have the amd and the microsoft basic render.. (which can run DX12 but the frame rate dips furthur down the rabbit hole)

anyways, so i guess my best way to fix this is to get a better laptop huh?
(01-17-2017, 12:30 PM)Metrona Wrote: [ -> ]anyways, so i guess my best way to fix this is to get a better laptop huh?

No, you play it on your real PS3.

I don't think a 5 ghz i7-7700K can reach 30 fps consistently.

Metrona

(01-17-2017, 02:03 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2017, 12:30 PM)Metrona Wrote: [ -> ]anyways, so i guess my best way to fix this is to get a better laptop huh?

No, you play it on your real PS3.

I don't think a 5 ghz i7-7700K can reach 30 fps consistently.

can it at least hit a playable level consistently?

also i dont have an actual ps3 so that would be impossible XD
No, it's unplayable on every CPU no matter how fast, and it will be so for the foreseeable future.

Just get a used (cfw) PS3, they are cheap and the library is massive. There are also hidden gems like Ar Nosurge that are definitely worth checking out.

But no rpcs3 will not be usable for years.

Metrona

(01-17-2017, 03:20 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's unplayable on every CPU no matter how fast, and it will be so for the foreseeable future.

Just get a used (cfw) PS3, they are cheap and the library is massive. There are also hidden gems like Ar Nosurge that are definitely worth checking out.

But no rpcs3 will not be usable for years.

well then guess im stuck (parents wont buy me it so.... yeah... and im literally broke so..)
Pages: 1 2