RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: LittleBigPlanet [BCES00141]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The game doesn't work and will not work regardless of what you do.

Kilowog01

I'm getting an interesting result here. The loading screen keeps running infinitely now.
- libfont.prx
- libfontFT.prx
- libfreetype.prx
- libfreetypeTT.prx
- libfs.prx
- libjpgdec.prx
- libmp3dec.prx
- libmp4.prx
- libpngdec.prx
- librtc.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx
PPU Decoder: Interpreter (fast)
SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)

DX12

Does anyone think I should test for hours? It is running at 26 fps stable.
And by the way, this checkered text should not be reported in github?
I know that isn't the last build but it is recent, I was too lazy to change all the games, LLE's and saves for a new update.
(01-02-2017, 01:46 PM)Dante Wrote: [ -> ]can someone help me please i have " Little Big Planet Game of the Year Edition - [BCUS98208] "
and if i run the game , the game stop after 3-5 sec stuck in loding
''Logo''
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c4cr7k720aym72l/RPCS3.log
please help ,, my pc : gtx 1060 6gb ,, i5 6500

Wrong thread and even if it was right, this game is not working.
Nah, the main thread has probably stopped at this point and the loading screen is just sitting there forever, waiting for a signal that will never come...

some-username-here1

I'm not sure, but I think I got the loading screen to not freeze once?

unfortunately, I didn't keep track of my settings nor of the logs of that session :c
Booting the disc directly I was stuck forever on the loading screen, but after I downloaded and installed the all updates for LBP up until version 1.30 from here it goes ingame. It does look a bit like "Little Big Planet: Limbo Edition", but it's one step further.
(04-05-2018, 09:22 PM)459below Wrote: [ -> ]Booting the disc directly I was stuck forever on the loading screen, but after I downloaded and installed the all updates for LBP up until version 1.30 from here it goes ingame. It does look a bit like "Little Big Planet: Limbo Edition", but it's one step further.

What settings did you use?
How did you do to download and install updates?
Ingame as of the report here: https://forums.rpcs3.net/thread-197783.html
RPCS3 v0.0.9-10227-7ba5f1f5 Alpha
Posting courtesy of jotain since he doesnt have account.

Finished all story levels without issues, the game is playable. Some notes:

* It runs at locked 30 fps on ryzen 3700x, no framerate dips at all
* Physics are finally working properly, all singleplayer levels can be finished without luck or workarounds
* Some visual glitches occur, f.ex. some hazards do not render (but they're all in oblivous places, so it doesn't affect playablility) and when objects despawn they briefly show glitch graphics
* I did not test challenge levels or co-op content, but since everything in singleplayer works I doubt they're any different

Also you must install all the game updates for the game to work.
Is it not possible to run this game faster than 30fps? I noticed past this it just seems to speed up the game when past the 60 vblank setting.

This game runs with 0 framerate drops so far, note you should disconnect from PSN in the advanced settings or you will get stuck on a loading screen.
RPCS3 Version: 0.0.11-10768-b487c09d Alpha

Hi!
My LBP is BCUS98208, i was constantly stuck in loading screen (after the intro movie) so i came here. I saw i had to install all the updates for it to work so i installed the v1.30 patch (from 1.18 i was before).

Now the game wont event launch, it crashes just after the window appears.

Could someone help me please? I'm so tired i searched everywhere but found no answer.
Thanks a lot
Pages: 1 2 3