RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: can i use a joystick with this emulator ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sam002fc

any chance to attain ^ that proposition Big Grin

tambre

Welcome to the forum!

Moved to support. RPCS3 doesn't currently officially support gamepads/joysticks/controllers/etc.
Please read the newcomer's guide and see the list of playable games.
If you're having any problems, please also read how to report issues and when reporting statuses of games or are having problems please read the submission guidelines.

Please keep in mind that piracy is not allowed and asking help with piracy, requesting pirated firmware files or games may result in a permanent suspension.

Gahh

Use the JoyToKey for this.

derpf

(05-06-2016, 12:00 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]RPCS3 doesn't currently officially support gamepads/joysticks/controllers/etc.

Doesn't it support XInput-based controllers?

tambre

(05-07-2016, 10:41 AM)derpf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2016, 12:00 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]RPCS3 doesn't currently officially support gamepads/joysticks/controllers/etc.

Seems like we do have a XInput based pad backend. Wasn't aware of that.

nsm0220

(05-07-2016, 11:07 AM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2016, 10:41 AM)derpf Wrote: [ -> ]

Seems like we do have a XInput based pad backend. Wasn't aware of that.
it doesn't work though even though i cant boot

Zewis

(05-07-2016, 01:38 AM)Gahh Wrote: [ -> ]Use the JoyToKey for this.

This does the opposite of what I want to do I think. I'd like to use a joystick not a keyboard. It must be possible somehow.