RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: All Dll RPCS3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

lomatosiono

Help me please, who can tell me where I find all dll of RPCS3 Emulator??? error 0xc000007b in Windows 7 ultimate and Windows 10 Pro when i run the Emulator. a page where they are all dll ?

tambre

Welcome to the forum!

Please read the newcomer's guide and see the list of playable games.
If you're having any problems, please also read how to report issues and when reporting statuses of games or are having problems please read the submission guidelines.

Please keep in mind that piracy is not allowed and asking help with piracy, requesting pirated firmware files or games may result in a permanent suspension.

flashmozzg

(04-17-2016, 07:27 PM)lomatosiono Wrote: [ -> ]Help me please, who can tell me where I find all dll of RPCS3 Emulator??? error 0xc000007b in Windows 7 ultimate and Windows 10 Pro when i run the Emulator. a page where they are all dll ?

The latest build can be found here: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts

As for your error: it usually appears then you either trying to run rpcs3 on 32-bit system (rpcs3 supports only x64) or you don't have visual studio 2015 redistributable installed.