RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Heavy Rain [BCUS98164]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Why did you post screenshots with a big white area?...
cos he is noob with paint.

AK47OG

Why don't you offer something constructive like confirming the improvements by testing it yourself instead of calling me a nub?. The Fraps version I have will not screenshot inside rpcs3 so yes I friggin print screened so what?. I just wanna play this particular game on my PC and am trying to help.
Forum breaks with big screenshots.

Use ALT+Screenshot on Windows to screenshot a single window or Lightshot to save the screenshots right when you make them
Hello there,

I'm currently trying to run this on 0.0.3-3-7c897d5 but unsuccessfully,

My current settings are: LLVM, ASMJIT, Automatic Libraries and Vulkan

I'm getting black screen after loading icon blinks few times, framerate counter is frozen on what the last FPS was.
It's waiting with message: 
Code:
E {SPU[0x2000000] Thread (QDSpursCellSpursKernel0)} SPU: [0x182bc] Branch-to-next with $LR

Complete log from boot to exit is here: https://pastebin.com/8SJc2QHn
I'd be glad if anybody could nudge me into the right direction.
Ethan
That's no log, just console output. Log is RPCS3.log
Hmmmmm one question.. Without DS4 can forget about play that game? Or any way to bypass DS4??
(I think not only me stuck in Shower Scene). Without Dshock 4 can't move forward .. SAD (((
(09-12-2017, 05:02 PM)pit80 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmmm one question.. Without DS4 can forget about play that game? Or any way to bypass DS4??
(I think not only  me  stuck in Shower Scene).  Without Dshock 4 can't move forward .. SAD (((

Not only you. I have a DS3 controller and I'm also stuck in the shower scene. Can't move forward but the game seems to work.
Will have to wait for the devs to find a way to bring sixaxis support for DS3 controllers
Heavy rain doesn't work for me. 

It sits at a blank screen with a lot of repeated statements in the log.

I've attached my log here. Anyone have any ideas why it doesn't run?

Thanks[attachment=1568]
(10-01-2017, 10:02 PM)RyanBurnsRed Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2017, 05:02 PM)pit80 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmmm one question.. Without DS4 can forget about play that game? Or any way to bypass DS4??
(I think not only  me  stuck in Shower Scene).  Without Dshock 4 can't move forward .. SAD (((

Not only you. I have a DS3 controller and I'm also stuck in the shower scene. Can't move forward but the game seems to work.
Will have to wait for the devs to find a way to bring sixaxis support for DS3 controllers

Yeah, really hope they will find solution
Pages: 1 2 3 4