RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: LLE modules manager is in blank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

backtodec55

There is a loop error when I tried to run <steins; Gate 0>
But when I tried to solve it by opening LLE Modules Manager, I found a problem that I could not understand. Here's the image:
[REDACTED SHADY LINK]

By the way, I am using win10 with directx12.
Is there anything wrong of my computer? Or the program is broken?Huh

tambre

(03-19-2016, 08:29 AM)backtodec55 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a loop error when I tried to run <steins; Gate 0>
But when I tried to solve it by opening LLE Modules Manager, I found a problem that I could not understand. Here's the image:
[REDACTED SHADY LINK]

By the way, I am using win10 with directx12.
Is there anything wrong of my computer? Or the program is broken?Huh

Welcome to the forum!

Please read the newcomer's guide and see the list of playable games.
If you're having any problems, please also read how to report issues and when reporting statuses of games or are having problems please read the submission guidelines.

The newcomer's guide explains how to obtain the modules from your PS3 and how to decrypt them and make them usable.

I also redacted the link, as it doesn't work and redirects to weird and shady Chinese websites. You can reupload the image as an attachment.

Please keep in mind that piracy is not allowed and asking help with piracy, requesting pirated firmware files or games may result in a permanent suspension.