RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Legasista wont run [NPUB30860]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hunters1

{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00268de0]} HLE: Last function: cellSysutilSetBgmPlaybackExtraParam (0xf3dbf5a7)
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00268de0]} Exception:
(in file Emu\SysCalls\Modules\cellSysutil.cpp:305, in function cellSysutilSetBgmPlaybackExtraParam)
Please report this to the developers.

is what i get when i try to run the game
If it doesn't run, it isn't loadable.
You're using an outdated build, latest builds don't have the "Please report this to the developers", only the error.
Try with the latest master from github.
Blank exceptions from hle functions mean they aren't implemented yet.

//Sent from mobile

hunters1

ya i only noticed later on that i accidentally posted in the wrong section but my post was post-poned because i am a new account and so i couldnt delete it and repost it also new build still get the exact same error
and this time i downloaded it from [REDACTED] instead of a random site from the internet
EDIT: when i say same error i mean everything is the same but without the report the developer

tambre

(03-02-2016, 12:24 AM)hunters1 Wrote: [ -> ]ya i only noticed later on that i accidentally posted in the wrong section but my post was post-poned because i am a new account and so i couldnt delete it and repost it also new build still get the exact same error
and this time i downloaded it from [REDACTED] instead of a random site from the internet
EDIT: when i say same error i mean everything is the same but without the report the developer

Piracy is not tolerated. We won't help, if we know you have pirated the game.
Piracy and posting or asking links for copyrighted content (ie. LLE modules, PS3 fonts, games) may result in a temporary or permanent suspension from the forum.

hunters1

well i didn't know that but i do own the game on my console its just not cfw so i cant rip it would still like to play the game on my pc because i cant use the ps3 anymore and the game doesnt work on my ps4
I'll try to test it when I get home to see if any LLE is required
Code:
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00268de0]} HLE: Last function: cellSysutilSetBgmPlaybackExtraParam (0xf3dbf5a7)
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00268de0]} Exception:
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\SysCalls\Modules\cellSysutil.cpp:305, in function cellSysutilSetBgmPlaybackExtraParam)

Yeah, this one pretty much doesn't boot up at all.