RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 [BLUS30901]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tested on recent master build. Doesn't display any graphics, but according to sounds game plays intros and goes to menu. Requires libSre and SpursJq LLE'd.
Code:
E {rsx::thread} Unknown/illegal instruction: 0x17 (forced unit 0)
E {rsx::thread} Src type 3 used, please report this to a developer.
E {rsx::thread} FS build failed:D:\rpcs3\FragmentProgram.hlsl(93,71): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected token '.'
D:\rpcs3\FragmentProgram.hlsl(93,58-90): error X3013: 'divsq_legacy': no matching 0 parameter function
Tested on recent master build v0.0.1-35b7cf4 (PR #2309). Shows menus, but crashes on shaders after starting new game
Code:
E {rsx::thread} RSX: Src type 3 used, please report this to a developer.
E {rsx::thread} RSX: Src type 3 used, please report this to a developer.
E {rsx::thread} RSX: Src type 3 used, please report this to a developer.
E {rsx::thread} RSX: Failed to compile shader: 0(85) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ')' at token "."
0(86) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ')' at token "."
0(87) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ')' at token "."

F {rsx::thread} class gl::glsl::link_exception thrown: linkage failed: 'Fragment info
-------------
0(85) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ')' at token "."
0(86) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ')' at token "."
0(87) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ')' at token "."
(0) : error C2003: incompatible options for link
'

LLE used
Code:
- libadec.prx
- libat3dec.prx
- libatrac3plus.prx
- libatxdec.prx
- libl10n.prx
- libpamf.prx
- libresc.prx
- librtc.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx
RPCS3 v0.0.2-13-d47252b
This game goes in-game now.

MysteryDash

Tested on latest build, it does not perform as well as Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F for example, but is still fairly playable.
Using Vulkan rendered at 1080p, starts at 60FPS, I have 40FPS during cutscenes but it lowers down to 20FPS while in combat (i7 4770K and HD 7970).
D3D12 is not able to go past the main screen (black screen).
I think all those sys_mutex_(un)lock errors might be causing a bit too much overhead, causing the FPS drop (attachment is too big so I can't upload it).
Playable now! Turn off Write Color Buffer before play!

[Image: 94qhjrb.png]
Where is build name and log?
Here the log file!

I using the latest build!

[attachment=3939]
Version 0.0.7-9151 breaks the game, a lot of graphics is missing.
Also a bit unrelated, but there's a weird bug on my machine where if emulator window is active then the framerate drops dramastically, but as soon as I make it inactive the game works like it should. I even tried the first Hyperdimension Neptunia and it's still present there. It also happened before 0.0.7-9151, but I didn't bother tracking the exact version where this weird bug started happening, it 100% wasn't present in any of 0.0.6 versions.
I'm attaching a log file from 0.0.7-9151, the game is I believe in playable state with the same settings on 0.0.7-9146 and below.
UPD: For some reason attachment disappeared and I already removed the log, but I've made an issue about this on GitHub: https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/issues/7240
UPD2: Playable as of 0.0.8-9455.