RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Bleach: Soul Resurreccion [BLES01315]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Dante38490

Video Intro

Video Menu and GamePlay

this game need Hack in Cellfont.cpp
Change "CELL_OK;" to "-1;" in line 555

Need implement function in Cellfont for this game !

Quote:cellFontExtend, cellFontDeleteGlyph, cellFontGenerateCharGlyph, cellFontGlyphGetVertexesGlyphSize, cellFontGlyphGetOutlineControlDistance, cellFontSetupRenderEffectWeight. cellFontSetupRenderEffectSlant cellFontGlyphSetupVertexesGlyph, cellFontGetKerning, cellFontGetRenderScaledKerning.

And error in cellAdec, i think this caused no sound in Intro
Quote:E {PPU Thread[0x83] (_libsail-control)[0x00dcb738]} cellAdec TODO: *** CellAdecParamAtracX: sr=0, ch_cfg=0(2), frame_size=0x0, extra=0x0, output=132, downmix=0, ats_header=1

Soon for master branch

LLE Requierd:
cellL10n
cellSail
cellSre
Where is the full log file? And doesn't LLE cellFont work?

Dante38490

(01-05-2016, 11:41 AM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the full log file? And doesn't LLE cellFont work?

LLE cellFont don't works in rpcs3
Log after show menu here

iposad40

Where i can download this game please?

tambre

(01-06-2016, 07:50 AM)iposad40 Wrote: [ -> ]Where i can download this game please?

You can download the game through a FTP server through your CFW PS3.
This is further explained here.
Please remember that RPCS3 doesn't support piracy and further request for pirated or illegal materials and references to them may result in permanent suspension from the forum.
I have issued you a warning.

Xeogran

I want this to work atleast as good as Burst Limit so much @__@

vlj

It crashes a lot making it very tedious to debug.
I think it's because of the cellFont hack. Without them it crashes when interpreting LWZ right at the beginning. With them it also crashes at a LWZ interpretation but much later and randomly.
I'm suspecting cellFont to allocate some textures used by Bleach to display text (and indeed there's missing text when Bleach manages to run in rpcs3 up to the menu) and that at some points it tries to manipulate them, or use width/height of these textures. Since they are not allocated at all it leads to an "rpcs3 segfault".

Kristiqn5

jmoney31

I got past the intro video video and press start screen but after that hit froze on the menu selection screen. I was still able to go throgh the menu as the audio was still good. once I selected story a narrator bean talking then RPCS3 got an error

mattia12

(02-22-2017, 09:24 PM)jmoney31 Wrote: [ -> ]I got past the intro video video and press start screen but after that hit froze on the menu selection screen. I was still able to go throgh the menu as the audio was still good. once I selected story a narrator bean talking then RPCS3 got an error

I have the same problem, but I receive this error:
config:
ver: rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-03-14-f853f1dc_win64
-DX12
-LLVM
-ASMJIT

maybe it can help:

Code:
F {rsx::thread} class std::runtime_error thrown: HRESULT = Parametro non corretto.
(in file c:\rpcs3\rpcs3\emu\rsx\d3d12\D3D12PipelineState.h:185)

that is the test with other config
config:
-rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-03-14-f853f1dc_win64
-opengl
-LLVM
-ASMJIT

that is the test with other config
config:
-rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-03-14-f853f1dc_win64
-vulkan
-LLVM
-ASMJIT

the game goes forward but the screen is black, I can hear the music and the narrator voice.
Pages: 1 2 3