RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Error in emulating Gow3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mkultimate

when running god of war 3 presents this error

E Unknown module 'cellLibprof' in 'cellFiber_Library' library
E Unknown function 'cellUserTraceRegister' (0x695c88)
E Unknown function 'cellUserTraceUnregister' (0x695ca8)
E Unknown function '0x9FB6228E' (0x695d48)
E start func found in 'cellJpgDec_Library' library (0x6a9000)
E stop func found in 'cellJpgDec_Library' library (0x6a9028)
E Unknown module 'cellLibprof' in 'cellSre_Library' library
E {PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x001f0dbc]} sys_mmapper: sys_mmapper_allocate_address(size=0x20000000, flags=0x400, alignment=0x0, alloc_addr=*0x58a920)
E {PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x001f0dc8]} Exception: Trap! (tw 0x1f, r1, r1)
(in file F:\Project\Git\RPCS3\rpcs3\Emu/Cell/PPUInterpreter.h:2430, in function PPUInterpreter::TW)

tambre

(12-18-2015, 03:06 PM)mkultimate Wrote: [ -> ]E Unknown module 'cellLibprof' in 'cellFiber_Library' library
E Unknown function 'cellUserTraceRegister' (0x695c88)
E Unknown function 'cellUserTraceUnregister' (0x695ca8)
E Unknown function '0x9FB6228E' (0x695d48)
E start func found in 'cellJpgDec_Library' library (0x6a9000)
E stop func found in 'cellJpgDec_Library' library (0x6a9028)
E Unknown module 'cellLibprof' in 'cellSre_Library' library
E {PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x001f0dbc]} sys_mmapper: sys_mmapper_allocate_address(size=0x20000000, flags=0x400, alignment=0x0, alloc_addr=*0x58a920)
E {PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x001f0dc8]} Exception: Trap! (tw 0x1f, r1, r1)
(in file F:\Project\Git\RPCS3\rpcs3\Emu/Cell/PPUInterpreter.h:2430, in function PPUInterpreter::TW)

Slaps mkultimate with a PS3
Issues a warning

You don't deserve help. You have failed to read the subtext of the forum, you have even failed the grammar of the title!

You have also failed to read, how to report issues.
But since it's your first post, I won't ban you right away.

mkultimate

sorry friend did not know you can give me the link to read what you mention me

tambre

(12-18-2015, 05:49 PM)mkultimate Wrote: [ -> ]sorry friend did not know you can give me the link to read what you mention me

Either you can't read or see hyperlinks. Please always use understandable English, as I can't provide any assistance without understanding you. And no, I'm not your friend.

mkultimate

sorry expected better from this forum but seen to have an attitude than expected just wanted to help and meet good people and friends is also an expression I apologize for my bad English I thank you remove me from this forum

tambre

(12-18-2015, 11:08 PM)mkultimate Wrote: [ -> ]sorry expected better from this forum but seen to have an attitude than expected just wanted to help and meet good people and friends is also an expression I apologize for my bad English I thank you remove me from this forum

"expected better from this forum but seen to have an attitude than expected just wanted to help"
I'm sorry, what? I expected you to actually tell the problem and provide the info.
You're literally saying there's some kind of problem, but you don't even tell us what's the problem. It's like bringing in a computer to a computer shop and telling it's broken, and when you're asked "How is it broken?", you simply reply: "It's broken, so fix it.", and when told that they need to know what isn't working or what's the problem, you simply turn the back and say that you expected better from them.

If you can't be bothered to actually follow the steps, that are obviously needed to help you, then you don't deserve help.