RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: MotorStorm: Pacific Rift [BCES00129]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Anyone else experiencing this bug?  I'm wondering how to fix it.  It seems to happen only in certain spots of the level.  It's not always like this.  Also if I click in R3 and the camera looks back it fixes it for a second.  

[Image: X31Kkki.png]
Works completly fine between 20-30FPS on i5 9400f default settings apart from weird crash while changing Motorbike model sometimes. Once ive played for more than an hour straight and didnt experienced any crashes or game breaking bugs/glitches apart from the one I mentioned before - im already more than half through the game. Some small graphics glitches(that gfx glitch by HUD on screenshot appears randomly its not always on the screen).
What do I do if it hangs on black screen with -

OpenGL: F {RSX [0x0215f68]} RSX: class std::runtime_error thrown: Assertion failed: !cached.is_locked()
(in file C:\projects\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\RSX\GL\GLTextureCache.h:835)

Vulkan: F {RSX [0x0015f68]} RSX: class std::runtime_error thrown: Assertion failed: !region.is_locked()
(in file C:\projects\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\RSX\VK\VKTextureCache.h:1024)

I've tried the settings given earlier in this thread with the same results.
(09-09-2019, 09:12 AM)Jgr9 Wrote: [ -> ]What do I do if it hangs on black screen with -

OpenGL: F {RSX [0x0215f68]} RSX: class std::runtime_error thrown: Assertion failed: !cached.is_locked()

Vulkan: F {RSX [0x0015f68]} RSX: class std::runtime_error thrown: Assertion failed: !region.is_locked()

I've tried the settings given earlier in this thread with the same results.

Get older build. Game regressed to a point where it doesnt even boot properly while as you can see above on my screenshoot it was Playable for me(im still using that older build to play it I almost completed whole game). When ive tried new builds recently game doesnt even boot anymore. I can upload build somwhere if you want to.
"What do I do if it hangs on black screen with -

I've tried the settings given earlier in this thread with the same results."

kd11 is fixing it today. should be merged to master build soon..
Same results for me on today's 8674.
(09-09-2019, 07:17 PM)Jgr9 Wrote: [ -> ]Same results for me on today's 8674.

Same here. It fixes crash on startup but it still crashes when starting a new race with Memory Access Violation error.
I can't even get that far. Btw, what build are you using that worked? zippyshare is unusable.

I actually got it running and racing with yours, Kevu, though I had to copy over the qt folder from my newer build install for your RPCS3 to run. As for the game, it was choppy and the lighting was blown out. But at least it ran and got in a race. Looks like it's a 0.0.6 build?
(09-09-2019, 07:47 PM)Jgr9 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't even get that far.  Btw, what build are you using that worked?  zippyshare is unusable.

I actually got it running and racing with yours, Kevu, though I had to copy over the qt folder from my newer build install for your RPCS3 to run.  As for the game, it was choppy and the lighting was blown out.  But at least it ran and got in a race.  Looks like it's a 0.0.6 build?

Use Write Color Buffers in graphics settings game looks fine with that look at my screenshot.
Yeah, that got rid of the blown out lighting.
I hope at some point it'll be able to get up to full speed on my rig (with opponents included of course. lol.)

v0.0.7-8689 - PR gets in-game again and in-race, but Write Color Buffers is needed to fix/remove lighting issues (and a new? black screen covering the right 2/3rds of the screen). Unfortunately having Write Color Buffers enabled gets it stuck loading when trying to enter a race.

F {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x00646310]} MEM: Access violation reading location 0xc0
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6