RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Heavenly Sword [BCES00078]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Dante38490

Game show first Logo and show save advertisement and select language.

Thx PZerua for tips to sett llvm to game works Big Grin

ingame

With copied installed gamedata from ps3 it goes a bit further, and allows you to start new game, and see intro Tongue

Dante38490

(11-04-2015, 03:22 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: [ -> ]With copied installed gamedata from ps3 it goes a bit further, and allows you to start new game, and see intro Tongue

Lucky for 1 fps, I have 0.20 fps xd
Dante38490, seems CPU-related, with PPU Interpreter + SPU Recompiler and DX12 software i'm getting almost 100% CPU load xD

Dante38490

(11-04-2015, 03:48 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: [ -> ]Dante38490, seems CPU-related, with PPU Interpreter + SPU Recompiler and DX12 software i'm getting almost 100% CPU load xD
I have Use LLVM and SPU Recompiler ^^
By cons, do not copy all the games, just the file that the game will have already created, it will as well, copy only the files in the folder "content_ps3\audio", etc ...

More Screen

Edit :
I Have record Little Vidéo for menu Smile

Kristiqn5

How did you manage to get pass the "SIXAXIS controller not connected." message?

tambre

(01-18-2016, 12:57 PM)Kristiqn5 Wrote: [ -> ]How did you manage to get pass the "SIXAXIS controller not connected." message?

Probably something got improved in the emulator, thus the game now actually properly checks for a SIXAXIS controller, or something like that.

Kristiqn5

(01-18-2016, 01:48 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2016, 12:57 PM)Kristiqn5 Wrote: [ -> ]How did you manage to get pass the "SIXAXIS controller not connected." message?

Probably something got improved in the emulator, thus the game now actually properly checks for a SIXAXIS controller, or something like that.

hmmmm :/
I tested both demo and full game on latest master branch and both ask for sixaxis controller
tambre, nope, that's Dante38490's trick/workaround using eboot.bin from update pkg, which solves controller issue Big Grin

tambre

(01-19-2016, 06:07 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: [ -> ]tambre, nope, that's Dante38490's trick/workaround using eboot.bin from update pkg, which solves controller issue Big Grin

Not a proper fix though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4