RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Current source doesn't build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chaoscode

Hello all,

Seems to be missing a ref to vm: causing 492 errors when building. Anyone know how to fix?

syphurith

1.If you are not familiar with dealing with some compilation errors, i sugguest you always not try to build the latest one.
You can pick one when it isn't updated for a few days, that would be more likely to be built smoothly.
2.I don't know, or even see your build log. So unfortunately no help could be provided currently. If you want something to be dealt, make sure you'll meet the correct guys, and give out some details such as screenshot or build log or other.

Hope you will have successfully build it soon. Yes you can also pick the version hashes which the autobot uses. - with proper tools.

Chaoscode

As a experenced developer in and out of the emulation scene, I would think that I am pretty familiar with dealing these types of issues if it was a common problem. This is a type cast missing from the code. As I am not the one that created the type I would not know how to recreate it. The build logs is not needed. The developers will know what I am talking about.
What compiler/platform? May be some issue with C++14 support

syphurith

(06-17-2015, 04:32 PM)Chaoscode Wrote: [ -> ]As a experenced developer in and out of the emulation scene, I would think that I am pretty familiar with dealing these types of issues if it was a common problem. This is a type cast missing from the code. As I am not the one that created the type I would not know how to recreate it. The build logs is not needed. The developers will know what I am talking about.
Orz. At least the log would show what directly caused the problem and may even "tell" guys about why it happened.
rpcs3 heavily depends on some C++ features from new standards.
If you are not using MSVC 2013, you should show your compiler version.
Glad to hear you are an experienced one, hope you can get it dealt (somehow).