RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien [NPEB00947]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dante38490

Show Menu and Ingame With Little 3D and Good Sound

tambre

I see no reason to make a new thread, when US and EU versions seem to be exactly same. Only reason I can see making different threads for EU/US versions is when there is a difference between the two versions.

Dante38490

(04-21-2015, 01:24 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]I see no reason to make a new thread, when US and EU versions seem to be exactly same. Only reason I can see making different threads for EU/US versions is when there is a difference between the two versions.

Not necessarily. if the games are not the same code is that it is diferant.

umatuma

(04-21-2015, 05:40 PM)Dante38490 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2015, 01:24 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]I see no reason to make a new thread, when US and EU versions seem to be exactly same. Only reason I can see making different threads for EU/US versions is when there is a difference between the two versions.

Not necessarily. if the games are not the same code is that it is diferant.

By this game I got only message box "render except to be the first user of GSM" and process terminated with critical error

Yagami Light9

How to fix ? render: expect to be the first user of GCM! http://www.fotoszok.pl/upload/fb805e81.jpg

Yagami Light9

(04-30-2015, 07:21 PM)AlexAltea Wrote: [ -> ]That error looks definitely interesting. I'm confused about its meaning.

Game run now but there is a black screen and hear one sound
This is now fully playable.

Tested on 598c90f
Render: OpenGL
Audio: XAudio2
PPU: LLVM Recompiler
SPU: ASMJIT Recompiler
LLE: sre, spurs_jq, rtc, resc (may work with less).

Log:

Screenshots:

Video (recorded using the US version, tested both EU and US and verified they behave the same):