RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Wanted Corp [NPUB30446]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
rpcs3 revision db7bde0

Nice dynamic intro but after ~10 sec it stuck. Latter i will make a video.

Now it also open dialog with "insufficient space on hard disk".
Yeah, i'm tried that too yesterday. Same error.
rpcs3-v0.0.0.6-306-g0e03458-win_x64

LLE libs

CellFiber
CellPngDec
CellSail
CellSpurs
CellSre

Arrow keys (right left) and "enter" works but not the "X" button. Maybe it just can't go further.

Update: Just tried "How to survive" the "X" button doesn't work either!
Tested on recent master build. Goes to menus and stuck after level loading screen. Requires libSre LLE'd.
(01-11-2016, 02:48 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: [ -> ]Tested on recent master build. Goes to menus and stuck after level loading screen. Requires libSre LLE'd.

How do you know which LLE's exactlly requires ? Can i just tested with all enabled LLE's ? As i tried recently some games got black screen if all LLE is enabled, but actually it works if enabled only 4 basic LLE's.

tambre

(01-12-2016, 08:44 AM)notq Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2016, 02:48 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: [ -> ]Tested on recent master build. Goes to menus and stuck after level loading screen. Requires libSre LLE'd.

How do you know which LLE's exactlly requires ? Can i just tested with all enabled LLE's ? As i tried recently some games got black screen if all LLE is enabled, but actually it works if enabled only 4 basic LLE's.

You look at which HLE function calls the game seems to be using much and obviously don't enable modules, that logically ain't gonna work with LLE.
Goes ingame with some graphics glitches on recent master build v0.0.1-8-60bd2fb.

LLE used
Code:
- libadec.prx
- libat3dec.prx
- libatrac3plus.prx
- libatxdec.prx
- libl10n.prx
- libpamf.prx
- libresc.prx
- librtc.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx