RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: 360 Gamepad Not Working Even with XINPUT selected?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

orangegasm

When I use the official xbox 360 controller with rpcs3 0.0.0.5, I cannot map out the controls even with xinput selected. Any solution?

DaHandy

Try using a program called xpadder. You can use it to map keyboard keys to your gamepad.

Merry Christmas!
I don't think remapping is supported, but the normal controls should work. That is dpad is mapped to dpad and so on.

DaHandy

(12-24-2014, 12:17 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think remapping is supported, but the normal controls should work. That is dpad is mapped to dpad and so on.

Xpadder works by simulating keyboard keypresses with keys assigned (mapped) to your gamepad so it really should work with any program that uses keyboard input. Smile Just configure rpcs3 to use keyboard as normal and then map your gamepad keys to the same keyboard keys using the xpadder program.
(12-24-2014, 12:29 PM)DaHandy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2014, 12:17 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think remapping is supported, but the normal controls should work. That is dpad is mapped to dpad and so on.

Xpadder works by simulating keyboard keypresses with keys assigned (mapped) to your gamepad so it really should work with any program that uses keyboard input. Smile Just configure rpcs3 to use keyboard as normal and then map your gamepad keys to the same keyboard keys using the xpadder program.

Yes, but remapping from rpcs3 with xinput is not working. But yes, use xpadder or something for that OP.