RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Arkedo series issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ekaseo

this shows in TTY : sys_spu_thread_write_spu_mb failed (-2147418107)
here is the log:
You have this little error

"HLE: W {PPU[1] Thread (main_thread)[0x001f4028]} sys_fs warning: cellFsStat: "/key.edat" not found."

For me the file is found. Delete rpcs3.ini and it should fix itself, someone changed something with the paths I think.

Ekaseo

(12-06-2014, 04:35 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]You have this little error

"HLE: W {PPU[1] Thread (main_thread)[0x001f4028]} sys_fs warning: cellFsStat: "/key.edat" not found."

For me the file is found. Delete rpcs3.ini and it should fix itself, someone changed something with the paths I think.

the problem is that i have done that and even manualy decrypted the file, but it still wont find it...

tambre

(12-06-2014, 04:37 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: [ -> ]

the problem is that i have done that and even manualy decrypted the file, but it still wont find it...

Have you added/removed any paths? Could also please take a screenshot of your VFS manager?

Ekaseo

(12-06-2014, 04:37 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2014, 04:37 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: [ -> ]

Have you added/removed any paths? Could also please take a screenshot of your VFS manager?

its set to defaul + added path to host_root

ok, i resolved the issue, now the game works, i removed the config file once again, and removed all created files with it, so it had to create them again