RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Dungeon and Dragons: Chronicles of Mistara [NPUB31127]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oooh my god, that's amazing =)
Need to unpacking some files manually,after just need wait for 1-2 min, while black screen is disappear.
Check this on last update (without PPU Jit)

Big thanks "tambre" for implemented some functions to go further!

Some starting screens. (4,5,6,7 screenshots)

Aah, no gameplay...just black screen..sad(
(Last screenshot)

Dante38490

(09-26-2014, 02:54 AM)Darkriot Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh my god, that's amazing =)
Need to unpacking some files manually,after just need wait for 1-2 min, while black screen is disappear.
Check this on last update (without PPU Jit)

Big thanks "tambre" for implemented some functions to go further!

Some starting screens. (4,5,6,7 screenshots)

Aah, no gameplay...just black screen..sad(
(Last screenshot)

Same for euro version, but no, you must not move the file, but just added $(GameDir)/USRDIR/the path /app_home/
Wrong again VFS manager.
(09-26-2014, 03:42 AM)Dante38490 Wrote: [ -> ]Same for euro version, but no, you must not move the file, but just added $(GameDir)/USRDIR/the path /app_home/
Wrong again VFS manager.

Hm, i just have this...

Ru4slan

This game load only on last build?SceNpBasicEvent infinite load on build with jit.Ah.Now game is load.Low fps on Iron Galaxy screen.

Sorry.This is Paint error(big image)
Emu crashed...

That's almost in game then. And note that this is with the main build. Everything posted here should be.

tambre

Well, when I implemented them, I probably should have waited longer for things to display Smile
Looks quite nice!

Ru4slan

(09-26-2014, 10:26 AM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]Well, when I implemented them, I probably should have waited longer for things to display Smile
Looks quite nice!

Yes.Thank you.In old build-infinite load sceNpBasicEvent.
I forgot to say. The Turn off Depth/Color Buffers.
(With this, you can get low fps, but give some screen change).

Ru4slan

(09-26-2014, 11:18 AM)Darkriot Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot to say. The Turn off Depth/Color Buffers.

No no no.I do not want to get a low FPS:-D

Knuxfan24

(09-26-2014, 11:48 AM)Ru4slan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2014, 11:18 AM)Darkriot Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot to say. The Turn off Depth/Color Buffers.

No no no.I do not want to get a low FPS:-D

With the current state of the emulator, seeing if you can get in game AT ALL without crashing is more important than wanting a good FPS
Pages: 1 2