RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Compatibility list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cold_Rock

Is there already a compatibility list for RPCS3 that lists games that are playable, or only loadable, etc.

If not, is there a reason why it isn't there? I would love to at least make a start in google docs for example.

Cold_Rock

Okay, great. If i can help you in any way with the website or anything else not related to programming, please let me know. Smile

Bigpet

A google docs compiled list sounded like a good idea at first (since being able to export the data from that seems rather easy).

But then I remembered that we have a troll hauting us that will spam and annoy us in every channel he finds. So the google doc sadly does not sound like a viable option at the moment

derpf

(07-12-2014, 11:30 PM)Bigpet Wrote: [ -> ]A google docs compiled list sounded like a good idea at first (since being able to export the data from that seems rather easy).

But then I remembered that we have a troll hauting us that will spam and annoy us in every channel he finds. So the google doc sadly does not sound like a viable option at the moment

Is there a way to make that moderated or some other site that allows moderated edits?

Cold_Rock

It's apparently possible with google docs

Anyone with the link can only view, not comment
And if someone wants to edit i have to invite him (add his email adress)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

EDIT: A spreadsheet is probably more useful

flashmozzg

(07-13-2014, 04:20 PM)Cold_Rock Wrote: [ -> ]It's apparently possible with google docs

Anyone with the link can only view, not comment
And if someone wants to edit i have to invite him (add his email adress)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

EDIT: A spreadsheet is probably more useful

Needs Revision column too. So it would be easier to track then something gets broken.

Cold_Rock

You mean the last known revision the game was playable/loadable on, right? Unfortunately is generally isn't listed in the game topics..
(07-13-2014, 05:21 PM)Cold_Rock Wrote: [ -> ]You mean the last known revision the game was playable/loadable on, right? Unfortunately is generally isn't listed in the game topics..

Just a "last tested on 2014-07-13" or something like that would probably be useful.

Another column for such a spreadsheet might be "Notes" where, if needed, special settings and such can be noted.

Cold_Rock

(07-13-2014, 06:27 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2014, 05:21 PM)Cold_Rock Wrote: [ -> ]You mean the last known revision the game was playable/loadable on, right? Unfortunately is generally isn't listed in the game topics..

Just a "last tested on 2014-07-13" or something like that would probably be useful.

Another column for such a spreadsheet might be "Notes" where, if needed, special settings and such can be noted.

Okay, done. A date would be a lot easier as well.

Would you say this spreadsheet is useful? I don't mind having to add another 5 pages of loadable games + all the dates the games last were tested and keeping it up to date, but i don't want to do it if it isn't useful anyway.