RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Velocity Ultra [NPUB31396]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Update 2017-02-03: The game is now playable, see this post and use these settings:

Load libraries:
- libac3dec.prx
- libac3dec2.prx
- libadec.prx
- libat3dec.prx
- libatrac3plus.prx
- libdmux.prx
- libdmuxpamf.prx
- libfiber.prx
- libfont.prx
- libfontFT.prx
- libfreetype.prx
- libfreetypeTT.prx
- libl10n.prx
- libpamf.prx
- libresc.prx
- librtc.prx
- libsail.prx
- libsail_rec.prx
- libsjvtd.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx
- libsvc1d.prx
- libsync2.prx
PPU Decoder: Interpreter (fast)
SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)

Build: rpcs3-v0.0.1-2017-02-01-9eba0ac5_win64

First shows a spinning loading thing, and then get's stuck on some screen which says "E"... Might be an error message, since it needs spurs, and some gcm command.

Log: (I paused the spurs thread after it looped endlessly, but it makes no difference on what the game shows you) http://pastebin.com/94bQdrxT

This game didn't work about a month ago, so something has recently happened Smile

derpf

Hmm, for me it just crashes after creating trophies with a read from null block
(04-29-2014, 11:54 AM)derpf Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, for me it just crashes after creating trophies with a read from null block

Ignore read/write errors. As you can see I also have read from null block in my log, but the game can continue anyway.

derpf

(04-29-2014, 01:32 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2014, 11:54 AM)derpf Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, for me it just crashes after creating trophies with a read from null block

Ignore read/write errors. As you can see I also have read from null block in my log, but the game can continue anyway.

Nope, just keeps looping read errors. Which is weird because it's the same region. Huh.
Small video with intro. Actually it works with 70-90 fps, but when you capture screen with 60 frame per sec 1080p, it's decreasing.

Guys, why this video doesn't have the full screen option on the forum, only on youtube ?

tambre

(12-04-2014, 09:15 AM)notq Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, why this video doesn't have the full screen option on the forum, only on youtube ?

Because Youtube.
(12-04-2014, 12:56 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2014, 09:15 AM)notq Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, why this video doesn't have the full screen option on the forum, only on youtube ?

Because Youtube.

So how about that http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid216539 ?

flashmozzg

(12-04-2014, 01:36 PM)notq Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2014, 12:56 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]

Because Youtube.

So how about that http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid216539 ?
Id depends on how you insert video probably.

flashmozzg, thank you. Didn't found this button first time ))
I commented away the endless loop in spursKernelEntry in cellSpursSpu.cpp (maybe this doesn't make a difference, but earlier comments talk about spurs) and this game reaches the main menu if you look in the rsx debugger where it shows a texture with all letters A,B,C... and the menu background. On "the screen" it only shows the letter T :p

It does react to input, you can make the T disappear and reappear but it never displays anything else.

Pages: 1 2