RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Proposal to the RPCS3 team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

god

I am offering $2,000,000.00 U.S.D. to cover the cost of paying 65 developers, including the original and current team if they wish, to get this emulator to run 35 commercial games from start to end of my choice. You are asked to sign a forecoming legal contract that gives Mr full rights to rpcs3 and it will no longer be open-source. If any current developers wish to leave you may do so, or you may stay. I will offer $27,000.00 for a quarterly year period per worker. You will work under me if you agree, and you will be subjected to my rules and follow heavy deadlines. I propose to produce aforementioned results by next year at the latest.
Full details will be clarified in an upcoming legal notice to be delivered to all of you.

I thank you for your understanding.

mr.devolver

(03-29-2014, 02:03 AM)god Wrote: [ -> ]I am offering $2,000,000.00 U.S.D. to cover the cost of paying 65 developers, including the original and current team if they wish, to get this emulator to run 35 commercial games from start to end of my choice. You are asked to sign a forecoming legal contract that gives Mr full rights to rpcs3 and it will no longer be open-source. If any current developers wish to leave you may do so, or you may stay. I will offer $27,000.00 for a quarterly year period per worker. You will work under me if you agree, and you will be subjected to my rules and follow heavy deadlines. I propose to produce aforementioned results by next year at the latest.
Full details will be clarified in an upcoming legal notice to be delivered to all of you.

lol?

shadow

ME me hire me Tongue

Flotilla

I keep reading this and it keeps getting funnier every time

d875j

This guy is funny.

derpf

(03-29-2014, 02:03 AM)god Wrote: [ -> ]I am offering $2,000,000.00 U.S.D. to cover the cost of paying 65 developers, including the original and current team if they wish, to get this emulator to run 35 commercial games from start to end of my choice. You are asked to sign a forecoming legal contract that gives Mr full rights to rpcs3 and it will no longer be open-source. If any current developers wish to leave you may do so, or you may stay. I will offer $27,000.00 for a quarterly year period per worker. You will work under me if you agree, and you will be subjected to my rules and follow heavy deadlines. I propose to produce aforementioned results by next year at the latest.

Make it $1 million dollars and you have yourself a deal! *holds pinkie up to his lips*

jahruze

i like this thread lmaooo!!!!!!!

god

I have just emailed Alexandro the facts. Others will be notified as well. Please pack up your stuff and be prepared for the change of rpcs3 within remainder of this month.

I am officially responsible for the finances of rpcs3. Please send 10000000$ worth of dogecoins to this address, and I will absolutely not run off with them and purchase an island somewhere.

inb4 sent ; )