RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon [BLES00382]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

dempixels

(01-24-2016, 03:06 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 03:02 PM)dempixels Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 02:58 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 02:55 PM)dempixels Wrote: [ -> ]i do not want to bother you but i cannot find any LLE modules or any of the names specified in you comment, do i need to download it somewhere?

You should be able to grab them from your PS3 through MultiMan, using a FTP server. Should be located in /dev_flash/sys/external/ along with flash*.pic files, that are also required by quite a few games.

After that, you should be able to decrypt them using RPCS3/npdtool/some other utility.

ouch... i don't have a ps3 to do that.. so i will just stick around the website/forums and see how the emulator progresses. thanks for the help!

You should probably still attach the log file and other information, as was explained in the submission guidelines, that I linked earlier.
Hard to say if you need those files or not, without the log. (You probably still do)

euh... sure, should i also change the title? because i think i forgot to add the title id
which probably won't help since i got this from the internet...

tambre

(01-24-2016, 03:14 PM)dempixels Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 03:02 PM)dempixels Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 02:58 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able to grab them from your PS3 through MultiMan, using a FTP server. Should be located in /dev_flash/sys/external/ along with flash*.pic files, that are also required by quite a few games.

After that, you should be able to decrypt them using RPCS3/npdtool/some other utility.

ouch... i don't have a ps3 to do that.. so i will just stick around the website/forums and see how the emulator progresses. thanks for the help!

You should probably still attach the log file and other information, as was explained in the submission guidelines, that I linked earlier.
Hard to say if you need those files or not, without the log. (You probably still do)

euh... sure, should i also change the title? because i think i forgot to add the title id

I have fixed the title for you this time.
It would be also nice, if you attached the log to the main post, so I can move it back to Loadable section.
Doesn't seem to require files from a PS3 surprisingly. That build looks a bit old also, could you try grabbing a new one from Bigpet's builds.

dempixels

(01-24-2016, 03:22 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 03:02 PM)dempixels Wrote: [ -> ]ouch... i don't have a ps3 to do that.. so i will just stick around the website/forums and see how the emulator progresses. thanks for the help!

It would be also nice, if you attached the log to the main post, so I can move it back to Loadable section.
Doesn't seem to require files from a PS3 surprisingly. That build looks a bit old also, could you try grabbing a new one from Bigpet's builds.

alright updated the post and attached the log files.. thanks.. sorry for the waste of time i caused i should've read the guidelines first.

tambre

(01-24-2016, 03:29 PM)dempixels Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 03:22 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 03:06 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]You should probably still attach the log file and other information, as was explained in the submission guidelines, that I linked earlier.

alright updated the post and attached the log files.. thanks.. sorry for the waste of time i caused i should've read the guidelines first.

Moved to loadable. No problem, we all start somewhere Smile
It looks playable but no one has reported on it here at the forums. Someone confirm game status and settings used.

dempixels

(02-19-2017, 06:06 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]It looks playable but no one has reported on it here at the forums. Someone confirm game status and settings used.

I will try to take a look when im home. I still have the iso image somewhere. So i could start to experiment with the software. My hardware should be capable enough to run this all

AlexVS

(02-19-2017, 06:06 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]It looks playable but no one has reported on it here at the forums. Someone confirm game status and settings used.
I tried.
Works, but broken movie-scenes and unstable sound (It disappears after a while).
Works equally on OGL, Vulkan and DX12.
Works as on PPU Interpereter, as and on Recompiler(llvm)
Sound works on OpenAL and Xaudio2, but Xaudio2 slightly better
Libs:
ac3dec
adec
at3dec
atrac3plus
atxdec
resc
rtc
spurs
sre
wmadec

dempixels

I can confirm that it is working up till the loading screen. I have nothing else but the program (No LLE Modules or libraries) in full speed

AlexVS

(02-20-2017, 06:53 AM)dempixels Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm that it is working up till the loading screen. I have nothing else but the program (No LLE Modules or libraries) in full speed

Of course you need LLE modules, not even Arkedo will run without at least like 5 modules.

Can you save and load? A lot of games that would be playable fail at that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4