RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Elefunk [NPUA80157]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shaders decoder issues, shows "Sony Computer Entertainment presents" texture in RSX debugger.
Using latest master (5911b3c)

PPU interpreter2
SPU interpreter_fast
DX12
1280x720
OpenAL

Game doesn't load, keeps complaining about missing HLE functions in a loop
Code:
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x0004092c]} HLE TODO: Unimplemented syscall 631: sys_gpio_get -> CELL_OK
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00040948]} HLE TODO: Unimplemented syscall 630: sys_gpio_set -> CELL_OK

Shows stuff on RSX Debugger

tambre

Okey this is very strange. The GPIO stuff is used for setting some I/O pins or something, AFAIK. I think it's for example used by some homebrew for controlling and checking fan speed.
Maybe the game thinks it's on a development console and tries to use some development console specific IO ports? I'm not too sure about the development console and uses for the GPIO stuff, so someone with more expertise could probably chime in.
Tested on recent master build v0.0.1-8-60bd2fb. Shows intro with major glitches and crashes after attempt to skip it.
Code:
F {PPU[0x70000008] Thread (MultiStream PU Thread) [0x001a3218]} struct vm::access_violation thrown: Access violation reading address 0x10fb067

LLE used
Code:
- libadec.prx
- libat3dec.prx
- libatrac3plus.prx
- libatxdec.prx
- libl10n.prx
- libpamf.prx
- libresc.prx
- librtc.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx
RPCS3 v0.0.4-6075-0064976c Alpha
Requires libvdec.sprx to be LLE'd or it will freeze when trying to load in a level (happened after my screenshot)

This game also shows a debug menu for some reason and you can move it around with the right analog stick.

Sadly on all my runs after the first I was not able to reach the title screen anymore so was not able to get ingame RPCS3 would just freeze.
RPCS3 v0.0.5-6630-0e74f2e34 Alpha
Playable and no longer requires libvec or any specific settings