RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Comix Zone [NPUB30460]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Tambre, could You share with your build containing all and newest changes? I could test some games.

tambre

(08-27-2015, 09:13 PM)ps0ne Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Tambre, could You share with your build containing all and newest changes? I could test some games.

Hi, I'd like to clarify a couple things. I did implement/fix a couple things that are required to run this game. The game requires Spurs LLE to run, which isn't meant for testing games and posting those results on the forums. Sadly I didn't realise that at the time and had forgotten, that I had Spurs LLE turned on at the time and didn't know that the results made with Spurs LLE aren't ment to be posted on the forums. I'll avoid posting results produced with Spurs LLE in the future.
OGL. And it doesn't require any special changes.
DX12+LLE
It works with ogl too, last build did some improvements.
rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-04-03-a2b33c37_win64

The non working saving/loading now fixed, it's playable.
Moving to playable
This game is broken on the last builds with any settings.

Quote:·F 0:00:08.421063 {PPU[0x1000013] Thread (HLE Video Decoder)} class std::runtime_error thrown: Unsupported time_base.num (1000/1, tpf=1)
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\cellVdec.cpp:332)
Try lle libvdec
(07-26-2017, 11:06 PM)Annie Wrote: [ -> ]Try lle libvdec

Yeah, it works (on OpenGL), but on Vulkan render the image with the game is very much flickering now.
Pages: 1 2