RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Cube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Ekaseo

another one that works fine, good work
[Image: 20hsqza.png]

Zekro

But does it work at a normal speed or is there a speedup on the cube's rotation,because 152 fps are quite strange(I'm saying this because tetris had 800-900)

Ekaseo

its not strange at all, just surprising, it shows that the devs have made great progress at the emu, if you dont believe it, watch this vid. (its not from me, its from Dante38490, i have higher fps)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ymqvawjj3c

Zekro

Maybe I didn't express myself in theright way.Well you're right,seems like the devs did acomplish something big now

Gundark

That is a milestone I've been waiting. Great work.

Ekaseo

(09-04-2013, 02:56 AM)AlexAltea Wrote: [ -> ]Small question: Has anyone the source code of this homebrew?
I doubt that DHrpcs3 is making everything just with the ELF compiler... that would be so crazy Big Grin.
So, assuming he is using a normal SDK, it would be great to have the source code of this demo (or any other working homebrew).

After running this homebrew, I assume that some kind of texture support is already implemented. The module sys_fs is implemented as well, so I guess the only thing left to add a custom texture from a buffer or external file in PNG or JPG format is to implement the modules cellPngDec and cellJpegDec.

So, unless someone is already working on them, I would like to implement these modules since I have enough information to code some of their functions. For testing purposes, it would be better to modify demos that are already working instead of trying to fix any of the PSL1GHT samples. That is why I am asking for the sources. Thanks a lot!

you have my blessing Smile go ahead

metallicafor

with newest version of rpcs3 it doesn't work. it displays the cube and that is it.

LittleGrejmer

metallicafor, please say with what version. In 8ba8d35 it work, maybe it speed up beacause dev team build new memory system?

metallicafor

8ba8d35 latest
No, it is working fine over here, even in the 64-bit version. The error is on your end. Which OS and what hardware are you running on?
Pages: 1 2